Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20% OFF Fall Celebration - PPF, Ceramic Coating, Tint, Powder Coating, and more - Concours Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fall Celebration copy.jpg

FALL CELEBRATION
20% DISCOUNT
OFF EVERYTHING

You really can't afford to miss this!!
Please feel free share on Tesla Motor Club Forum

Click here for Reservations and More Information

As we continue to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic, we take this moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to you and the Tesla Motor Club. We look forward to building and strengthening our relationship in the upcoming months as we have in the past so many years.

To show our appreciation, we have discounted all of our services 20%, yes EVERYTHING!

* Paint protection film * Paint correction
* Ceramic coating * Platinum details
* Window tinting * Premium details
* Chrome delete * Exterior details
* Powder coating wheels *Interior details
* Brake caliper painting * Basic washes

And more!!
Our Fall Celebration Tesla Motor Club appreciation discount only lasts through October 2020.

Thanks again for being the best part of
Concours Auto Spa.

Concours Auto Spa | 424-488-2073 | Torrance | 323-212-6436 | Marina del Rey

Last edited:
I'm looking to order a Model 3 soon, what protections would you suggest and is there any way I can lock in the 20% off? I'm not sure if I will have a M3 before the end of October.

Good Morning,

We normally recommend a combination of protections. First and foremost, paint protection film (PPF) on the front end to protect against rock chips and small impacts from the road. Next we would say a ceramic coating to take place of having to regularly wax the car while making the wash process super easy. Lastly, we would recommend window tint to help fend off some of the heat since all Tesla models tend to get pretty hot with all the glass.

As far as the promotion goes, all you have to do is schedule the appointment sometime in October, even if your actual service appointment is later in the year.

Best,
Matt