Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Sonic Carbon Wheels For Sale - Tesla Model X (Like New)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling the 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels & Tires off my brand new Model X. The wheels and tires still look brand new, not a scratch on them and only have 700 miles on them. These list for $4,900 on the Tesla website, but I'm letting them go for $2500 because I don't have anywhere to store them in our condo. I bought the vehicle out of the Cherry Creek store in Denver, so i didn't get a choice on wheels and am changing to the 22". I prefer to work with someone locally in Colorado, but would consider shipping.

I would just need to get a quote from UPS or FedEx first. I will not mark up the shipping quote and show that to any interested party.

Attachments

• Tesla Sonic Carbon Wheels.jpg
    Tesla Sonic Carbon Wheels.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Tesla Sonic Carbon Wheels on Vehicle.jpg
    Tesla Sonic Carbon Wheels on Vehicle.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 181
I'm selling the 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels & Tires off my brand new Model X. The wheels and tires still look brand new, not a scratch on them and only have 700 miles on them. These list for $4,900 on the Tesla website, but I'm letting them go for $2500 because I don't have anywhere to store them in our condo. I bought the vehicle out of the Cherry Creek store in Denver, so i didn't get a choice on wheels and am changing to the 22". I prefer to work with someone locally in Colorado, but would consider shipping.

I would just need to get a quote from UPS or FedEx first. I will not mark up the shipping quote and show that to any interested party.
What size are the rims and wheels? Are these the 265/45/20 and 275/45/20 staggered tires? Are the rims 9.0" on the front and 9.5" on the rear? I am interested and live in Castle Rock.