Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Tesla Zero G referral wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new 20 inch Tesla Zero G (Referral Wheels) with Michelin Tires and TPMS sensor installed and balanced.

Also have original Tesla invoice (items listed in image)

- 4 x 20" zero-g rims (40 mm fitment)
- 4 x tires (michelin pilot sport 4s for 20" rims)
- 4 x TPMS
- 4 x center caps
- 20 x lug nut covers

Works on Model 3 and pretty sure they'd fit on Model Y

Fits most cars that have 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Asking $4,000

Attachments

• referrallineitem.jpg
    referrallineitem.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 242
  • referralwheels.jpg
    referralwheels.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 197
  • reffitment.jpg
    reffitment.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 201
Do these come balances from Tesla or did you have to get them done?

Brand new 20 inch Tesla Zero G (Referral Wheels) with Michelin Tires and TPMS sensor installed and balanced.

Also have original Tesla invoice (items listed in image)

- 4 x 20" zero-g rims (40 mm fitment)
- 4 x tires (michelin pilot sport 4s for 20" rims)
- 4 x TPMS
- 4 x center caps
- 20 x lug nut covers

Works on Model 3 and pretty sure they'd fit on Model Y

Fits most cars that have 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Asking $4,000

Im not sure what the big deal is about the 40 vs 34.
I put some 5mm spacers behind mine just because of all the posts about it but
not even sure why its needed.

You have sparked my interest and curiosity. There is so much discussion about this but without any explanations of what can and can’t be done. I’m personally not knowledgeable, so I’d like to understand this issue (or non issue).

the only thing I’ve learned thus far is that spacer might need to be hubcentric. Did you use hubcentric spacers? Which brand spacers did you use? Can you share a link?

Reactions: glewis83186
You have sparked my interest and curiosity. There is so much discussion about this but without any explanations of what can and can’t be done. I’m personally not knowledgeable, so I’d like to understand this issue (or non issue).

the only thing I’ve learned thus far is that spacer might need to be hubcentric. Did you use hubcentric spacers? Which brand spacers did you use? Can you share a link?

2x 5mm Wheel Spacers for Tesla Model 3 Base Long Range Performance LR MR RWD AWD | eBay

Installed but not sure why. Maybe because people think 5mm offset difference makes the car look better having wheels pushed out 5mm??
No idea.

2x 5mm Wheel Spacers for Tesla Model 3 Base Long Range Performance LR MR RWD AWD | eBay

Installed but not sure why. Maybe because people think 5mm offset difference makes the car look better having wheels pushed out 5mm??
No idea.
Yeah. I have 15k miles on my referral Zero G and no issues with +40 offset on my Performance 3. I’m gonna put wider tires and maybe spacers on when I lower it this week or next. I’ve already almost fully messed up the PS4S with 15k miles and 10 track sessions. Fitment isn’t that bad. Could be better, so looking at 15/20mm spacers.
85D79A5D-59B3-4086-AD9F-C6FE4FBAD932.jpeg
E76F2F72-0128-4F93-9B0B-A8ADED3BBB5E.jpeg

Reactions: glewis83186