Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Zito ZS05 Black, Thoughts...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

I've been looking for alternatives to use instead of the slipstreams that are coming with my MX. Ideally i'd want the 22 Oynx turbines but i didn't want to pay £5k for something that looks nice but was bumpier and lost range.

I've discounted platidip as i want something more long terms so ive got powder coat in my back pocket but for now i'm looking at alternative rims, At the top of the list is the Tsportline 20" but i'm looking for UK based options and i found these.

Site says they are good for a Model X but with the weight i'm not sure, found pics of loads of other cars using them even an MS but no MX...

20" Zito ZS05 (Matt Black) Alloy Wheels for Your Tesla Model X All Models - Rimstyle.com

What are your thoughts?
Stephen

Personally I would only trust top quality aftermarket wheel brands (e.g. BBS, OZ, HRE etc), especially with a thin spoke design like those in your link, which really needs to be forged (not sure if those are?). I've never heard of that brand so no idea about their quality.

I stuck with the stock silver 20" on my MX and I like the chunky look of them. Would have preferred them in grey, but when I ordered that was still a £2800 option! (now £1900 I think, but still way too much for a paint job). I was half thinking about getting them powder coated, but I quite like them in silver too and it matches the chrome trim. So I would wait until you get your car and then see how you feel.

The Tsportline 20" looks like a good option, but again I don't know what their quality is actually like.