Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2000 Chevy Impala LS - 214K miles - 1 Owner - Non Smoker - $3,250

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2000 Chevrolet Impala LS - Excellent Condition inside and out!

My dad just turned 79 and decided that he decided to sell is 2000 Chevy Impala LS. I'm listing the car for him since he doesn't know how to.

1 Owner -- NON-SMOKER -- 214k miles -- Garage kept

Car is located in Dayton, Ohio

Never been smoked in (entire family is non-smokers), he also doesn't allow any food or drinks inside the car, no animals/pets have ever been inside the car (no pets in the family).

He spec'd it and ordered it new and is the only owner. Gold metallic paint with tan Leather interior. Fully loaded (Moon Roof, Aluminum wheels, power seats, power windows, power door locks, moon roof, Homelink garage door opener transmitter built in, etc.) Only option he didn't want was engine block heater - so he didn't order that. Car has never been in an accident. However, he did have the rear spoiler on the trunk repainted a few years ago since the color on the spoiler started to fade. He also had the dealer add custom pinstripes on the sides of the car. He also installed a set of Catch-All all weather floor mats to protect the interior. Other than that it is all original.

My dad is a retired mechanic and very picky about his cars -- I hated this growing up, but it really taught me a thing or two about caring for vehicles and that has served me well over the years. He has taken good care of the care and has it regularly serviced. He hasn't had any major issues with the car over the years (except 1 - see below) and just put a new set of Michelin tires on it this year.

It's not really a problem but he wanted to be sure to mention everything. The only major mechanical issue the car has ever experienced was with the transmission about a couple months ago. It developed a problem and needed to be repaired. My dad decided to have it professionally rebuilt and it solved the problem and works fine now. It has a 3 year warranty. So basically, the car has a new transmission with a 3 year warranty.

Car looks and runs great - battery was replaced about 4 months ago. Other mechanical parts have been replaced over the years through maintenance.

Let me know if there are any other pictures you want to see and I can get them uploaded.

Smoke-fee, pet-free, pest-free home.

My dad said he has a set of front and back lifetime warranty Ceramic brake pads for the car that he will include since he will not need them when the car sells.
Slideshow of pics: 2000 Impala LS Slideshow by Mike Powell

IMG_2987_zpsa5r6ph3p.jpg