Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2006 BMW 750Li - (nearly) PERFECT CONDITION - 33,000 Miles - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2006 BMW 750Li - (nearly) PERFECT CONDITION - 33,000 Miles

I am selling a 2006 BMW 750Li in nearly perfect condition. This body type is no longer made and it has a classic BMW feel to it. I am aware of the KBB price for this vehicle, but I am not in a hurry to sell this vehicle and honestly wouldn't unless I got what I feel it is really worth.

This car has no visible wear on the interior and it has been kept in perfect condition. I am the 2nd owner and originally purchased it in the Summer of 2013 at 25,000 miles. The original owner was in his 70's and kept perfect care of the vehicle so I have continued that process. The exterior is also nearly perfect aside from some small imperfections on the hood of the vehicle from highway pebbles and an insignificant scrape on the lower front right corner of the vehicle (I have a picture, if you wish to see it).

I also had window tinting professionally installed as well as a premium sub-woofer unit. I am a major audiophile and this sub is the best I have ever heard in combination with BMW Harmon-Kardon Logic7 premium sound system (there is also a separate subwoofer volume control knob so you can tune the sound to your liking). To protect from rattle, I had Dynomat professionally installed in the trunk area. I also installed a modification that allows for AUX cables to be used for playing music from your phone or MP3 player. Because of the condition of this vehicle, I am pricing it more in the range of a premium vehicle because it is in that good of condition. This car was $100,000 new and it is still in nearly the exact same condition as it was brand new. You can not tell that anyone has even sat in it. I am looking for someone that wants this year model 7 series body type because if your opinion is anything like mine, it is the best one that they have made and this is the lowest mileage version on the market in the best condition, guaranteed.

I have more high quality photos taken with a Canon T3i if you wish to see them. Email or post with any questions.

List Date: 1/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 BMW 750Li - (nearly) PERFECT CONDITION - 33,000 Miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7WgqQUckz3Ea.jpg
YbqhU2nHmnPg.jpg
ApQfTVgJK7E0.jpg
NAsV81Uzfvgq.jpg
zHuN1HxvJnTQ.jpg
6KqhbtQ4UbXY.jpg
paMmYtydwQ5m.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 2006 BMW 750Li - (nearly) PERFECT CONDITION - 33,000 Miles

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!