Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post, but I've been lurking for quite some time. I decided to sell my baby to finance a Model S. Without further adieu...

I have an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster for sale in superb condition, with a manual transmission.

- 37000 miles. Never driven in snow (West Coast car before I purchased it). Garage kept.
- 4.3L Aston Martin hand-built V8.
- No accidents, ever.
- 6 Speed manual transmission (desirable on this car).
- Comfortable driving, daily driver with flap that opens at 4K RPM that sounds like armageddon is coming.
- Stunning vehicle, great condition. Non-smoker, no children, no pets in or near the car, always garaged, waxed monthly.
- AutoCritic of Dallas, TX pre-purchase inspection performed when I purchased it, available to interested parties.
- Shadow gray metallic paint with black leather interior with red stitching.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Premium BOSE sound system installed from factory - factory subwoofer in rear.
- Red brake calipers.
- 19" factory performance silver staggered Aston Martin wheels.
- Bridgestone Potenza 245 / 40R19 94W | 8/32 tread.
- Bridgestone Potenza 285 / 35R19 99W | 8/32 tread.
- Brand new convertible rear window. Convertible top in excellent condition - never left for extended periods with top down.
- Factory installed bluetooth phone sync.
- GROM bluetooth audio streaming from iOS or Android phones.
- Xenon headlights.
- Performance pedals.
- Factory de-badged at purchase from "V8 Vantage" tag.
- 1 keys + purchased official Aston Martin reference manual in PDF form.
- Service records with Aston Martin of Beverly Hills.
- All recalls performed.
- Clutch replaced around 25K miles
- All known issues have been addressed in the past 6 months - new battery replaced, new thermostat, new windshield washer fluid motor, aligned by dealer, new hydraulic door and hood struts, new seals.
- Located in Connecticut
- Asking $49,750 (cars on the market range from low $40's to low $60's - lowered from $55K a few days ago on Autotrader)

Attachments

• IMG_3515.jpg
    IMG_3515.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3519.jpg
    IMG_3519.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_3520.jpg
    IMG_3520.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3522.jpg
    IMG_3522.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3523.jpg
    IMG_3523.jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_3525.jpg
    IMG_3525.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_3526.jpg
    IMG_3526.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_3527.jpg
    IMG_3527.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3528.jpg
    IMG_3528.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 253
What maintenance should one plan for if purchasing this vehicle? I ask because I've heard varying experience with the AM's - friend had this exact car and had to lemon it since the top wouldn't operate and the dealer couldn't get parts
That's a good question. Remember - this is a supercar, but it was built to compete with the Porsche 911 as a daily driver. I just had all fluids changed a few hundred miles ago, but made sure to use factory recommended fluids. The components I had replaced were all known to fail pretty early on in the life of the car, and I used components from later stage vehicles (hydraulics for doors and hood, thermostat) to ensure reliability. Just like any other car it depends on how you drive. The biggest cost is the clutch on this car, but that was replaced around 25K miles due to the original driver of the car. I've only owned manual cars and am extremely careful with clutches because my worst fear was having to replace one . If you have a heavy foot, you'll want to look at brakes and tires more regularly. I've never burned out, done a donut, or abused the tires on this car, but have had plenty of fun with it nonetheless. If you want to speak further, feel free to PM me and I'm happy to chat on the phone to answer any questions you might have.

Separately, I've updated the Autotrader listing to reflect this, because I just learned that my car has the factory "Power Pack", which added 20HP to the car and brings the HP much closer to the later cars ($5K upgrade). It felt faster than over V8 Vantages I've driven, but I could never figure it out. Your gain, as I'm not adjusting the price upwards to reflect that.