Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Founders Series #19 FOR SALE [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is car #19. I am the second owner.

This car is signature green with tan and black leather interior. 21,000 miles, no accidents or damage. Always garaged and charged. The car has been maintained and serviced by Tesla Motors in Menlo Park.
Comes with all documents, records and paperwork plus ZEV white HOV stickers which transfer with the car. I even have the original style guide kit which might be considered a collector’s item.
The car comes with the double insulated soft top and a matching hardtop. I also have 2 sets of wheels, standard and premium.
The 2008 models came with the carbon fiber center console with aluminum stick shifter which was replaced by the push buttons on later models. This car also has the JVC premium sound system with GPS, iPod interface and Bluetooth.
Other equipment includes ABS with regenerative braking system, tire pressure monitors, traction control, heated seats with lumbar supports, Homelink transmitter and AC. New rear tires just installed.
110 Volt charging cord and 240 Volt charging station included. J1744 to Tesla adapter ($750 option) also included.
My Model S arrives 4/26. I offer this car at $60,000 which is 50% of what a new Roadster would cost – if you could get one. I think this is a very fair price. There is a similar used model in the Tesla showroom priced at $82,000.
OK to contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

• Roadster.JPG
    Roadster.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,632
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    987.8 KB · Views: 1,549
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,597
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2,016
  • badge.JPG
    badge.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,684
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: jason.tv
Founders #19 - Sale is Pending

The sale is pending.

This is car #19. I am the second owner.

This car is signature green with tan and black leather interior. 21,000 miles, no accidents or damage. Always garaged and charged. The car has been maintained and serviced by Tesla Motors in Menlo Park.
Comes with all documents, records and paperwork plus ZEV white HOV stickers which transfer with the car. I even have the original style guide kit which might be considered a collector’s item.
The car comes with the double insulated soft top and a matching hardtop. I also have 2 sets of wheels, standard and premium.
The 2008 models came with the carbon fiber center console with aluminum stick shifter which was replaced by the push buttons on later models. This car also has the JVC premium sound system with GPS, iPod interface and Bluetooth.
Other equipment includes ABS with regenerative braking system, tire pressure monitors, traction control, heated seats with lumbar supports, Homelink transmitter and AC. New rear tires just installed.
110 Volt charging cord and 240 Volt charging station included. J1744 to Tesla adapter ($750 option) also included.
My Model S arrives 4/26. I offer this car at $60,000 which is 50% of what a new Roadster would cost – if you could get one. I think this is a very fair price. There is a similar used model in the Tesla showroom priced at $82,000.
OK to contact me at [email protected]

A belated congrats from someone with a very similar config to yours!:biggrin:

Thanks, Pharma. I was in NJ this past weekend and only thought once or twice about bugging you to come visit and see an "almost like mine" Roadster, since it will be several more days until I get my eyes on mine (somewhere between California and Florida at the moment).