Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 (or 9?) Roadster #278

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
plugsn1.jpg

Electric car owners plugged in to future | UTSanDiego.com

(Article was published in April 2009, but oddly says that the car was delivered in 2010)

Last edited:
Congratulations ! I spoke to Jimmy at Texas Direct Auto yesterday in hopes of purchasing this beautiful vehicle. Found it had been sold so he is looking for another.
You really got a beautiful car. If you come across another let me know I am in the market.

Thanks Dan Leaphart
850 243 3776

I'm not sure why my post from yesterday was deleted. Here it is again:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=27705&endYear=2015&modelCode1=ROADSTER&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1981&makeCode1=TESLA&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=0&mmt=%5BTESLA%5BROADSTER%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=397620833&Log=0

It's not my car for sale, but it looks really good. I'd recommend contacting the owner for verification. The pricing is low, but not terribly unrealistic. There have been sales of '08s at $50k even. Another founders series car just went for $55k...

I am the second owner of #425. It seems I did not get the valet key. Bought mine from a BMW dealer in Sarasota FL and was not able to get in touch with the previous owner. I asked the sales guy for contact info but he ignored my request. Oh well, no big deal. I do everything I can to avoid having a valet drive my cars.