Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Roadster #194 somewhere in Texas... Who has my car?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Community!
About 2.5 years ago, I had to sell my roadster #194 (glacier blue,) due to an unforeseen divorce. (She took me for alot, and I had to sell it to help buy the ho out.) I sold it to a model S owner in Texas, who wanted a roadster to go along with his S. It was a rough couple years, and I never recorded or kept his name or contact info (I was in a bad state of mind for quite a while.) The only thing I asked of him at that time, is if he sold it, in the future, I'd get first shot at buying it back. He said he would. Fast forward to now, Dec 2018. I've recovered a bit from the giant financial hit, and would like to find him to see if he'd be willing to sell it back to me. If not, then just to touch base with him to see how it is, and renew our connection and my interest, when he's ready. If your are out there, please touch base with me through the forum if you no longer have my contact info. Or if you know him, or can pass this along to him, I would be more than grateful!
Thanks guys!
Respectfully,
Chris in Gasport, New York

Attachments

• decal.jpg
    decal.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 93