Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Roadster- 6600 miles.. Thunder Gray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!! We are letting our baby go because we finally got our S-- In home charging station included.. Immaculate condition. Please call or text with any questions.
Thanks
Jon
760 846 1610

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,573
Beautiful clean car :)

Some things that will help you with the sale:

-Std and Range mode charge numbers?
-Still under warranty, extended warranty, no warranty?
-Kept up on the Annual Service?
-Orig owner?
-VIN?
-Mobile charger included? most likely an MC240.

Super low miles, I could never keep that low of miles for any duration of time... all I want to do is drive my Roadster :)

Thanks for the heads up wiztecy!! Cheers!!! Range mode charge number says 189 at full charge.. It is not under warranty, but we do have all Tesla maintenance records, we are the original owners. We never bought/got a mobile charger, just the wall charger that is included. The Vin is 398..
Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Im not quite sure why, but Im only able to upload one pic at this time.. Please feel free to email me for more interior and exterior pics. Thanks!!
[email protected]

Hey all, Forgive me if this shows up again and again, it seems as though my posts arent going through.. First and foremost, thanks to WIZ and TEG for the heads ups and the help, its always appreciated..=) Anyway, the range says 189 when fully charged. Its warranty is out, but we do have all service records from Tesla. We are the original owners, and it has always been garaged. We never bought the mobile charger, so all we have is the wall charger. The VIN is 398 as TEG suggested.. For any other info or pics, please shoot me a text with your email and I can send as many pics as youd like.
Thanks again!

Hey all, Forgive me if this shows up again and again, it seems as though my posts arent going through.. First and foremost, thanks to WIZ and TEG for the heads ups and the help, its always appreciated..=) Anyway, the range says 189 when fully charged. Its warranty is out, but we do have all service records from Tesla. We are the original owners, and it has always been garaged. We never bought the mobile charger, so all we have is the wall charger. The VIN is 398 as TEG suggested.. For any other info or pics, please shoot me a text with your email and I can send as many pics as youd like.
Thanks again!

Just to let you know, the behavior about the posts not going through is a spam guard feature of the site. As you post more it allows more ability to the forum. We all went through that :)

Also for the 189 ideal miles, I presuming that's Standard Mode. Correct? Not Range mode charge. If that's the Standard mode charge, that's basically what they came with when they were new so your pack is very VERY healthy. Nice seeing that! You're welcome on the help/tips! I do hope your Roadster finds a sweet and loving home!

As for not having a warranty, you may be able to purchase (if the buyer agrees) the extended warranty still... since I don't believe its been long that the warranty has run out. So if you have a serious buyer, you could work out something there and since you're the original owner could buy the warranty before the car is actually sold (title transfer).

:biggrin: You are correct!!! It is in standard mode-- You said exactly what I was thinking, that battery is brand new still.. As for the extended warranty, thats a great idea.. We never even thought of doing that. I will definitely be giving Tesla a call in the morning to see what the cost is.. It might be worth it on both ends of the sale..
Thanks again! Cheers

Beautiful car!
Just for fun maybe you can do a Range charge?

I don't know if Range mode charging will buy you any more data/info on the battery that a std. mode charge would. As long as the Roadster sat after the charge for at least 30-60 mins that 189 is a good indication of health of the pack. When I had 188 Ideal miles on my pack in std. mode, I'd charge up to 243 ideal miles in Range mode consistently.

However if he can let us know if he recalls what the last Range mode charge was, that be good too. But with 6k on the miles I think the Roadster won't be driven after the Range mode and it'll be doing nothing but stressing the pack since its not (most likely) going to be driven after the RM charge. Just my opinion :)