Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Tesla Roadster: #0034 with 4779 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok guys, there is no plaque on this car. It was not with the car when we took delivery, so as to its whereabouts, unknown. Surely this car must have at one time had one, but it no longer does or possibly never did. The spot where the plaque goes is now a carbon fiber piece, if the next owner would like to dig in and see if it were underneath the carbon fiber cover, by all means that would be up to them, but again, there is no plaque on the car. Still, as you can see from the VIN of the car, it is #0034, and through our research we have found the car's previous owners to be Leonardo DiCaprio and a local Fort Wayne physician.
@MyCroft- The car has been very well maintained, again, 4700 miles is nothing to scoff at. We can always work trades if the conditions are right. Call me if you'd like to talk about it.

If you have questions regarding other aspects of the car or are interested in the vehicle, please feel free to PM or call me directly at 260-207-2277.

-Tim
SweetCars

The "plaque" mounts on top of the mount you see in the car. So "digging under" isn't likely to get you anywhere.
Like I said before, someone probably has the original plaque stored away as a souvenir. Perhaps the "original owner" kept it.

Hello Tesla Lovers,

I want to update you all on the car. We have recently had the car serviced and went through the preowned certification inspection at Tesla Chicago. At this time a bleed test and a brake system bleed was done, also a brand new brake vacuum pump was installed. They said that the condition of the battery was in great shape for its age, and the car is in great overall shape. I have the documentation from the certification the service work.

We are still asking $79,000 flat, with no other fees for the car.

If you are interested, I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

The best way to contact me is via email at [email protected] . If you would like to call me, my number is 260-207-2277, ask for Tim.

Last edited: