TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2008 Tesla Roadster #348

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jee328, Dec 8, 2014.

1. jee328

jee328 Member

2008 Tesla Roadster #348

For sale is 2008 Tesla Roadster production #348. If you are looking at this ad, you know exactly what this car has to offer. It comes with Tesla CPO Extended warranty until July 2016 ($$$!) or can extend the CPO warranty until 2019. You can buy it with confidence. The car still charges to around 180 miles at reg charge and ~230 miles on range charge. It currently has 11000 miles. Comes w/ 110v, 240v, and J1772 adapter (worth $750). The car is currently wrapped in blaze orange matte metallic ($3500). The original paint on the car is thunder grey as show in the pictures.

List Date: 12/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Tesla Roadster #348
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $69,500.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    BDNwMTwQWQVu.JPG
    PbshsjBmbTRK.JPG
    cJ6648eN85e8.JPG
    ybmdE1QJ5kME.JPG
    zCKHYBwpwCWr.JPG
    NMzuupxURZCM.JPG
    rzABTmNewsJZ.JPG
    qW3ba1W5guY0.JPG

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I'm looking at your ad but I can't read it. Here's an example of what I see in the Tapatalk app on my iPad:

KˆHÜšYÚ[˜[Z[￾ÛˆHØ\ˆ\È[™\ˆÜ™^H\ÈÚÝÈ[ˆHXÝ\™\ˈBƒB“\Ý]NˆL‹ÎÌŒMBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™ÏLŒ]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÍLM￾￾￾MWLŒ\ÛH›ØYÝ

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#3 TEG, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Ad doesn't look right on regular web browser either.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this:
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/353476-2008-tesla-roadster-348-a.html

Year: 2008
    Model: Roadster
    Price: $67000
    Mileage: 11000
    Color: Thunder Grey
    Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
    Location (State): CA
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is 2008 Tesla Roadster production #348. If you are looking at this ad, you know exactly what this car has to offer. It comes with Tesla CPO [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]warranty[/FONT][/FONT] until July 2016 ($$$!). You can buy it with confidence. The car still charges to around 180 miles at reg charge and ~230 miles on range charge. Comes w/ 110v, 240v, and J1772 adapter (worth $750). The car is currently wrapped in blaze orange matte [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]metallic[/FONT][/FONT]. The original paint on the car is thunder grey as show in the pictures.

PLEASE send any inquiries to jee328 at gmail dot com

4. shrink

shrink Member

Nice find, TEG.

The blaze orange matte metallic wrap looks really, really good, but I wonder why the wheels are silver in the pics showing the original thunder gray, but black in the current state wrapped photos? I'm guessing the owner either powder coated the wheels or has two sets?

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Ad states "If you are looking at this ad, you know exactly what this car has to offer.".

What an irrational statement, on so many levels.

6. jee328

jee328 Member

I copy/pasted my ad from local craigslist, so maybe an irrelevant statement for this forum.

7. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

You may want to clean up your ad, it doesn't help sell your vehicle and looks like a fake ad IMO.

For example:
    " It currently has LLLZ[\ˈÛÛY\ÈËÈLL‹￾‹[™ŒMÍ̈Y\\ˆÛÜ￾ "

Sounds like your car has a virus or something really awful by that description. Please keep your car parked far away from mine! I don't want it catching that terrible mess.

8. tvuolo

tvuolo Member

It reminds me of the old BBS days when you had your modem's data, parity, and stop bits set wrong.

9. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I think someone was talking in the other phone extension while he was using his 300 baud modem to upload that listing. ;^)

10. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

I bet it's just ANSI art, and we don't have our code-pages set correctly. That's probably it.

11. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Keys rattling against the RS232 connection at the back of the modem rack. Gotta be it.

12. spaceballs

spaceballs Member

lol I was expecing to see "NO CARRIER" at the end of the txt garbage...