Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Most FAMOUS Customized Tesla Roadster SPORT Out There!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrTaras

R254->R725->S->X->M3->M3P-->R2020?
Dec 2, 2007
Woodland Hills, CA
Hope I'm not being redundant in posting here and on Panjo...
2010 Most FAMOUS Customized Tesla Roadster SPORT Out There!

Honestly, you're here because you want a Tesla Roadster, tho I will note the the Roadster SPORT is faster than the regular Roadster. But why MINE? Well, its the most FAMOUS Modified Tesla Roadster out there! It was the featured car in the Alpine booth at CES, Las Vegas in 2010. Must-see YouTube: Search "Tesla Customizations by Al & Ed's Autosound @ CES LV 2010." It was the inspiration for Elon Musk to change his interior to v2.5 after he sat in it! It was featured in the reality TV show, My Ride Rules! 2011: Season-1, #9: Foxy meets Ferrari. Used to be on Hulu. Yep, its got 55,888 miles on it because it was my daily driver so anything that was going to go wrong has already happened and covered under warranty repair. Those lower mileage ones will still hit those milestones but be out of warranty. And besides did you see all the mods from Al & Ed's, WeHo &TSportline? I'm moving on to the Model X so need to move this out but only to a new loving owner!

IMG_6126.JPG
IMG_6125.JPG IMG_6123.JPG IMG_6129.JPG IMG_6140.JPG IMG_6135.JPG IMG_6122.JPG IMG_6144.JPG IMG_6131.JPG IMG_6145.JPG

I just looked too at Tsportline's site and don't see any Roadster wheels so I contacted them. Because its such a low volume product they don't advertise their Roadster wheels. I know they actually made a different wheel for the Roadster as well. If you contact them maybe they'll send you pix of what they have?

Satoshi,
You must be too young.

Had you been following Tesla since they unveiled the Roadster, you could not have missed Dr. Taras' custom work. Elon Musk and J.B. sure noticed, and offered some of the changes in factory Roadsters.
GSP
Thank you GSP & Wiztecy! The internet is so filled with 'regurgitate 1st thing that comes to mind' without any consequences for lack of research, its mind boggling

Reactions: dhrivnak