Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Roadster 2.0 - Radiant Red - 14,600 miles - WARRANTY - $57,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy...

As it nears the delivery of my Model X, I'm hoping to speed up the sale of my gorgeous 2010 Roadster.

Most important to note - the Power Electronics Module failed due to the previous generation dual fan setup on 2.0/2.5 cars, and was replaced in September 2017. The service center replaced the entire PEM, which now carries a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty, and also replaced the dual fan setup with the upgraded single motor unit for the Motor / PEM fans. Altogether it was over $10,000 to repair. In this case, my loss is your gain. This is, to my knowledge, the only Roadster 2.0/2.5 on the market with a warranty on the PEM, which is historically the biggest issue with 2.0/2.5 cars. The upgraded fan unit also carries a warranty - 1 Year / 12,000 miles. Both parts were replaced at 5,484 miles. Currently, the car is at 14,600 miles.

This incredible car deserves a loving home where it can be enjoyed essentially worry-free with a PEM warranty for the next 15,000+ miles. Thanks to my fellow OCD Roadster enthusiast @DeedWest, the car has been exceptionally paint-corrected, detailed, and finished off with a paint sealant that will last for at least 4 months.

The battery is also in exceptional shape and is currently at a CAC value of 151.10. This charges to 179 in Standard Mode, and the one time I charged in Range Mode before leaving on a trip, it charged to 235. If I recall correctly, a new battery is 156-160 CAC and charges to 245 in Range Mode, so that would make this battery in amazing shape!

Just recently had a FRESH set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the rear. They have roughly 700 miles on them.

543 has the following options and upgrades:

- 2010 Roadster 2.0 (Non-Sport)
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Premium Beige Interior
- Cast Wheels
- Solar Guard Windshield
- Electronics Group (upgraded speakers, subwoofer, JVC navigation unit with bluetooth & DVD, etc.)
- Paint Armor (which is strangely not on the window sticker, but surely enough, it's real)
- 110V Spare Mobile Connector. Charges at 15A / 110V.

I've added the interior Carbon Fiber pieces surrounding the radio, as well as the carbon fiber speedo/tachometer cover as shown in the photos below. Also, the windows and rear window are lightly tinted. This immensely helps against every other car blinding you at nighttime.

Price has been dropped to $57,000. This is the only warrantied Roadster on the market.
The paint, tires, battery, and now PEM & fans with warranty are all in fantastic like-new shape. She deserves a good home!!!

Thanks in advance. Car is located in Dallas, TX. I am happy to arrange shipping and/or pick up from the airport if you'd like to test drive. Please comment or message with any questions!

IMG_2540.jpeg

Here's 543 spending time with @DeedWest's 523

543-1.jpeg

543-2.jpeg

543-5.jpeg

543-3.jpeg

543-6.jpeg

543-7.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

Reactions: Fiver and dhrivnak
Hello all,

Just wanted to outline that Roadster 543 is still for sale. She just received her annual service, as well as a full inspection at Tesla Dallas & passed with flying colors.

She is now more than ready for her new forever home. I am still asking $57,000. This is still the only known warrantied Roadster on the market. I’m hoping for the next owner to be able to take advantage of the maximum time remaining on the full Power Electronics Module warranty!

Details from annual service & inspection below. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
ED85C603-7DB4-4AD0-8D12-CB2E64D2C536.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
Hello all,

Just wanted to outline that Roadster 543 is still for sale. She just received her annual service, as well as a full inspection at Tesla Dallas & passed with flying colors.

She is now more than ready for her new forever home. I am still asking $57,000. This is still the only known warrantied Roadster on the market. I’m hoping for the next owner to be able to take advantage of the maximum time remaining on the full Power Electronics Module warranty!

Details from annual service & inspection below. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
View attachment 317513