TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2010 Roadster 2.5 sport - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by cdave, Dec 23, 2015.

1. cdave

cdave Member

2010 Roadster 2.5 sport

Fusion red 2.5 Roadster sport CPO (certified pre-owned) purchased from Tesla May 2014. Opti coat done August 2014. Solar guard windshield, clear coat carbon fiber hardtop, executive leather and premium seats, infotainment group-7" touch screen, GPS, back up camera, Sirius Satellite Radio. Tesla car cover and hardtop carrier as well. Spare mobile connector-120 volt/15 amp capable.

Tesla went through the car with a fine tooth comb before the CPO sale to me. Original sticker was $149,645.

17,935 miles on the car. Selling to make room for my model X.

List Date: 12/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Roadster 2.5 sport
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    ea29952e-06b1-4dc6-8437-a94e245f08f7.jpe

2. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

What is the Tesla trade in value for your vehicle.

3. cdave

cdave Member

Tesla will not take a direct trade-in since they don't inventory Roadsters anymore. Several Tesla employees recommended that I seek a private sale.

4. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

Thanks ..... I did not know how Tesla handled Roadsters. I had heard that a new Roadster was on the horizon. Will this impact the current ones?

Appreciate your knowledge and feedback.

5. cdave

cdave Member

I would say the new roadster is probably 3-5 years out. The Model 3 is next and projected to take orders in 2017 which may mean deliveries in 2018-2019 based on model S/X timelines. The new Roadster price tag could easily be in the $150,000+ range as well. At some point the original Roadster might become a collectors car with only 1400 made for the US. Wish I had room to keep it.