Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2010 Roadster Sport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
77,289 Miles $52,500 black over camel. Charges to ~220 in range and ~167 in normal. San Francisco.
This is my second roadster. It was suffering after I sold the first one, and then I had to have a sport!
I am convinced the sports and the signatures will be very collectible. But who knows how long that will take. It took over 40 years for a 72 911RS to get over $1MM, and it took 10 years for the BMW Z8s and the 993 Turbos to go crazy.
If I found one with a bricked battery I would just store it for 10 years. This one has a great battery. I sold the first one because I moved to a driveway that would not work. But I ended up moving again! I may take this one to the UK. Not sure if it makes as much sense over there. I know the HOV sticker will not help over there :) This car was an early sport ambassador car. Elon actually signed it. Clean title in hand.Video shows a couple of front bumper rock ships and floor valance small crack area. One rubber wheel well trim removed for now. It would be great to trade for a RHD car. I have two vintage 911s that are going in to long-term restoration. I just shipped one to Amsterdam. Photos and last service:
http://tinyurl.com/elonroadster

Attachments

• roadster111.png
    roadster111.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
thank you, Tech is fantastic, batteries options will only get better. These cars will be amazing in 10 years with the new denser, lighter battery tech. It would be fun to get one to 500K miles one day. I think the motor will last a million after some bearing changes at 400K