TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2010 Roaster Sport 2.0 for sale $74,900

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jordanthompson, Aug 31, 2018.

1. jordanthompson

jordanthompson 2010 2.0 Sport, VIN 0683

We are getting a Model X (today) and I have reluctantly agreed to get rid of my baby. I will add more information soon when I have time (we are out of town). In the meantime, check out the picks from a couple of years ago...

Attached Files:

• Informative x 1
  2. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

A Brilliant Yellow (rare) but with Microfiber (super rare)?! Holy cow.

This may be one of the rarest factory combinations out there. Beautiful car! Best of luck with the sale.

3. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Really beautiful. Someone should grab that in Florida right away!!

• Like x 2
  4. jordanthompson

I forgot to mention that it has nearly a year and half remaining on the replacement battery warranty (expires December 2019.)
    The PEM/motor fan assembly was replaced last year
    The VIN is 5YJRE1A39A1000683
    It has always, regularly gotten its yearly Tesla maintenance.
    It has 35,000 miles

There are two scratches on the top of the rear fenders where it looks like someone sat to take a picture when I wasn't watching the car.

This car is going to sell soon. I have promised my wife that I will sell it so she can get her car back in the garage, so I plan to keep reducing the price until it is sold.

Sorry for the multiple posts, I sort of assumed that I could edit the original post.

5. jordanthompson

Dropping the price to $72,900...