TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by dbk, Sep 13, 2014.

1. dbk

dbk Member

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS

I hope I am not out of line listing a car that isn't personal for sale, but I was recently traded in a one-owner 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 with 10,300 miles. The car is Radiant Red, has a two-tone black and cream deluxe leather interior, carbon fiber interior package and exterior components, painted removable hardtop, factory soft top, upgraded stereo with navigation, paint armor, and a wide variety of chargers. The car is clean, accident free and in good condition, and the original owner paid $143k for the car with all options, chargers and warranty.

The original owner also installed a hardwired Passport Radar detector system and a small Garmin GPS.

It is currently listed on eBay as a 7-day NO RESERVE auction with a starting price of $60,000. There are numerous pictures at the auction listing. I would be willing to end the auction early for an interested buyer or roll the dice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Other-2dr-Conv-Tesla-Roadster-2-0-Radiant-Red-LOADED-NO-RESERVE-AUCTION-/291242547894?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43cf689ab6&item=291242547894&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 9/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    3f85d6f7-5175-4563-8d15-b047387181e1.jpg

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Looks like it comes with 2 UMCs...

3. kp.sfo

kp.sfo Member

Is the vehicle still covered under said extended warranty?

4. dbk

dbk Member

Several people have asked for a pic of the car charged, which I will try and get up tonight. I do not have a 240v outlet available for charging, so it may be late tonight or tomorrow.

The warranty remains until February 1, 2015.

Thank you.

5. n2mb_racing

n2mb_racing Member

You can use the 110 cable for charging....

6. dbk

dbk Member

Yes, sorry what I meant to imply was that it's going to take probably a full day to get it all the way charged with the speed of the 110. I was not at the shop yesterday to leave it plugged in.

7. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

I'll take that Gulf Oil Ford GT in the back :wink:

Roadster looks nice. Good luck with the sale!

8. dfdahlgr

dfdahlgr New Member

question

From the ebay listing, it looks like the battery charges to 166 ideal range. How does that compare to other roadsters? I'm curious what that means for the battery health.

9. dbk

dbk Member

A lot of people were asking for a pic of that so I charged it up and it went to 166. I called Tesla Motors direct and they told me it was "healthy" and "within the expected range" for a 2010 with 10k miles.

Ultimately, I did charge it up again after several people came to look at the car and it went up slightly more to an ideal range of 169 miles.

10. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

11. dbk

dbk Member

Thank you for all the interest. The item is pending sale with a deposit to a brick and mortar buyer, so I've ended the auction.