TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 - VIN #690

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Timmeh, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Timmeh

Timmeh Member

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0, VIN #690
    Second owner
    Bright yellow (two-layer metallic with slight orange cast) with black interior
    Yellow hard top, black soft top, extra soft top

Upgrades: Solar windshield, protective film, HID headlights, speakers, floor mats, hitch receiver for bike racks, CAN SR with new Tesla charger cable.

No accidents or damage ever, no smoking, no pets, no liens, etc.
    Clear, unencumbered title in hand.

Appearance: great! Not perfect; if you look closely for signs of age you will find them. But I am regularly mistaken for a dealer showing off a brand new car.

Mechanical condition: perfect. Last Tesla service in March 2017. Everything works great.

Reliability history: it's been really amazing, previous owner had one battery sensor lead fail in April 2014 and got a new pack (see below).

Battery condition: awesome. 95% of new; charges to 232 miles out of the original 244 miles. The previous owner got a near-new condition pack (CAC 156) at around 42k miles when it had a sensor lead fail (common problem for the first ~220 2.0's)

PEM: replaced with a brand new 2.5 PEM in 2011 (the original didn't quite meet the J1772 spec that came out AFTER the car, but Tesla gave the previous owner a brand new PEM for free!)

Tires are Continental DWS - a great year-round tire for the PNW.

Miles: 60k miles, 99k km’s
    Price: $50k USD, equivalent in CAD

I bought the car off the original owner and imported it. So, the car can be registered in the US or Canada. I believe there is only about 60 of these cars in Canada.

Cell 778-321-6356, text or email me.

Thanks,

-Tim

Thread on the previous sale

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/2010-roadster-2-0.75245/

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Nice and very attractive price. Good luck

3. Dudeapa

Dudeapa New Member

That is a beautiful car. If the buyer is in the US, do you still have the original instrument cluster?

4. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

Why are you selling?

5. Timmeh

Timmeh Member

Yes, I have all the parts which should be an easy swap.
    Cheers,
    -Tim

6. Timmeh

Timmeh Member

Good question. I love the car, I just find I end up driving my other car because I need to drive more than one person. I have two young kids and the model S seems like it would fit me better, time to be a bit more practical. But again, I love the car.

7. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

I think I remember when you bought the car. You drove it across the boarder if I recall? About 1.5 years ago.

Tempting... but I suspect I would have the same problem as you. I would frequently end up driving our other cars.

8. Timmeh

Timmeh Member