Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster Glacier Blue - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless there is something wrong with this site, I have received 3 messages from you including this one. How can I reply to a message I did not receive. If your friend called, did he leave a message. I do not answer my phone unless I know who is calling. I get too many BS calls daily, and they are a huge waste of time. If I sold my car, I would take it off the site. The last person I talked to was from Tampa, and he said he wanted to see it, but was too busy now, but was hoping to in a few weeks. Is it possible you communicated with another person with the same color car, there are several on this site.

Tom

Unless there is something wrong with this site, I have received 3 messages from you including this one. How can I reply to a message I did not receive. If your friend called, did he leave a message. I do not answer my phone unless I know who is calling. I get too many BS calls daily, and they are a huge waste of time. If I sold my car, I would take it off the site. The last person I talked to was from Tampa, and he said he wanted to see it, but was too busy now, but was hoping to in a few weeks. Is it possible you communicated with another person with the same color car, there are several on this site.

Tom

This is a pretty sassy response to a relatively nice note from ModelX. I was looking to add to my Tesla collection and you have a nice color combo, but I'll keep on moving...

I am only trying to sell my Roadster! ModelX appears to be trying to make me look like I am not responding to the inquiries about my Roadster and blowing people off. If you look at the posts, you will see that I have responded as accurate and timely as possible, and why wouldn't I, I am trying to sell my car. As you can see in the photos, my car is in excellent condition, hard to believe because I used it every day, until the county started putting in sewers in my neighborhood and the roads turned to crap and I could not subject my car to that abuse, so I only used in for 30 miles or more use a few days a week. Normally i would not respond to such trivial comments, but as I said, I am trying to sell my car. So, please do move on!

I believe that is correct. After reviewing both, I still do not see where the problem is, I responded to ModelX and gave her my phone number for the "friend" to contact me. I received no call from St. Pete, Fl to my knowledge, only from Tampa. the person from tampa never mentioned ModelX's referral. Having two blogs for the same web site trying to sell a car is somewhat confusing. I am not interested in making negative comments, just trying to sell my car. If you are interested in buying my car, I will do my best to facilitate the process, otherwise, I really am not interested in continuing this course of communication. This is the last comment I will entertain on the ModelX comments. Thanks Tom

Tom,
I actually was not offended. It appears that some private messages didn't go through, or you didn't receive them. I just wanted to let know that you might have an in-box or cell phone problem. I wish you all the best on selling the car, as it looks beautiful!