Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This 2010 Tesla Roadster Model 2.5 is in great condition with only 50,906 miles on it! Not only is it helpful for your pocket with gas money but great for the environment. It has only been with one owner for the whole time! No problems at all! Super smooth ride with a kick that is very surprising for an electric car and really outperforms many sports cars like it. It comes with converter cable for Tesla power stations, J1772 converter for other charging networks, and a hardtop cover with a case! This car has never even left Northern California and has many roads that have yet to be explored so fulfill your electric dream with this great car!

Attachments

• IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    559.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2196.JPG
    IMG_2196.JPG
    658.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    495.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    528.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 158
This 2010 Tesla Roadster Model 2.5 is in great condition with only 50,906 miles on it! Not only is it helpful for your pocket with gas money but great for the environment. It has only been with one owner for the whole time! No problems at all! Super smooth ride with a kick that is very surprising for an electric car and really outperforms many sports cars like it. It comes with converter cable for Tesla power stations, J1772 converter for other charging networks, and a hardtop cover with a case! This car has never even left Northern California and has many roads that have yet to be explored so fulfill your electric dream with this great car!
Are you really trying to sell a Tesla to Tesla owners with your write up.

• Funny
Reactions: X.l.r.8 and drewski
1. Price?
2. Supercharger access w/ converter cable?
3. Battery pack upgrade?
4. Any issues/ problems whatsoever?
1. Price: $59,000
2. I believe it does have supercharger access (selling for a friend, I don't know specifics) but I could be wrong
3. No upgraded battery
4. No issues ever! Just selling because it isn't used that much! Great car! Only 1 owner ever!

2. I believe it does have supercharger access (selling for a friend, I don't know specifics) but I could be wrong
You are incorrect. Please do not advertise the car stating it has that capability. No 2008-2012 Tesla Roadster can use the Tesla Supercharger network. That is a fact. If you don’t know “specifics” about the car, don’t make assumptions.

Your “friend” the owner could easily join TMC and respond to specific questions to ensure accurate information is presented.

I don’t know what that means, and I used to own a Roadster.

Some years ago someone on TMC had fashioned a way for Roadsters to use the Superchargers. The technology wasn't perfect and it was flaky and worked inconsistently but there was something of that ilk being used and discussed. I would classify it as prototype-level technology, at best. At least that how it was five or six years ago when it was discussed here.

Some years ago someone on TMC had fashioned a way for Roadsters to use the Superchargers. The technology wasn't perfect and it was flaky and worked inconsistently but there was something of that ilk being used and discussed. I would classify it as prototype-level technology, at best. At least that how it was five or six years ago when it was discussed here.
NO. No Roadster has EVER had access to Superchargers. I know of a few folks, both internal to Tesla and external, (looking at you @hcsharp ) who have created the ability to change a Roadster's charge port to match that of S/3/X, but that doesn't mean the Roadster has Supercharger access. All Roadsters lack the hardware, firmware, and software to access Superchargers. The only way to ever fast charge a Roadster is if Tony Williams retrofits a J-Demo kit onto it. And that only grants access to 50kw Chademo stations, which are completely independent from Tesla Superchargers

CHAdeMo charging for Tesla Roadster

Full disclosure: I own a Roadster (as well as a Model 3 and Model S), currently work in the energy storage/EV charging field and used to work for Tesla

You are incorrect. Please do not advertise the car stating it has that capability. No 2008-2012 Tesla Roadster can use the Tesla Supercharger network. That is a fact. If you don’t know “specifics” about the car, don’t make assumptions.

Your “friend” the owner could easily join TMC and respond to specific questions to ensure accurate information is presented.
Some people take a mistake wayy to seriously. Just a mistake...

Reactions: drewski