TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Jaff, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

#1 Jaff, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White

Offered at $80,000 USD

My 2010 2.5 Roadster Sport is in excellent condition save some driver's seat wear on the piping...about 58,000 miles (94,000 kms) ...full CF interior & exterior + complete "Carbon One" CF door sills ($1,100) & CF door handle pulls. ($300 USD).

The car also has the extended warranty on both the battery & the remainder of the car ($13,125 CAD).
    This warranty is effective until Dec 17, 2016, or 120,000 kms, which ever comes first.

The car also has the upgraded (Tesla) Xenon headlamps. (2,600 CAD)

The car also has the Tesla sound reduction kit ($2,650 CAD)

Most of the car has the ?clear bra? paint protection wrap (not just the nose that Tesla wrapped from stock). ($2,200 CAD)

The car also has the Carbotech A6 brake pads ($300. USD).

I replaced the silver stock wheel bolts with black BMW bolts ($100 CAD).

The side and rear windows are tinted to the Ontario legal limit 30% ($200 CAD).

The PEM was replaced under warranty in October of 2013.

I have the Tesla CF hard top ($5,000. CAD), hard top storage bag ($250. USD), two soft tops (one is brand new, never been used ($1, 073 CAD)), and the indoor car cover ($350. CAD) ...the HPC ($1,950. CAD), the spare? 15 amp charge cable, the Roadster Mobile connector with the NEMA 14-50 / 6-50 / 5-15 connectors (these two extra adapters total $200. CAD) + 2 of Henry Sharp's Can Jr. ($1,400. CAD)

I also have 2 sets of rims, the black forged ones that came standard on the Sport Models, + the cast aluminum (standard) rims (rims $1,000. CAD) on which my snow tires are mounted.

I installed a Blackvue DR500GW-HD dashcam, and a NETGEAR 763S LTE Mobile Hotspot Aircard (so the Roadster is it?s own Hotspot).

I also installed the OVMS unit ($150. USD), and have the Pickit II toolkit ($35. USD).

I also upgraded the stereo to a Parrot Asteroid, replaced all of the speakers with Morel Hybrids, added a Kicker subwoofer to the passenger side footwell, and installed two Fosgate amps to run the new system installed cost of the stereo & dash cam ($4,491 CAD). I power the new system by way of a Lithium Ion Smart battery (50ah...$700 USD) in the trunk of the car...I also have a spare 40ah smart battery ($580. USD) and an 7ah smart battery ($150. USD) ...I also have a 12v 15a Lithium Pro battery charger ($230 USD) for the sound system?s batteries.

List Date: 3/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $80,000.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    e6f6533b-39f7-4f7e-876b-4a3c6d047ceb.JPG

2. bart513

bart513 Member

Jaff it's such a beautiful care you must have a really good reason to sell. Good luck!!

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Jeff that is a beautiful car with lots of extra goodies at what seems to me to be a very fair price. Sorry you have to part with it and hope it goes to a good home. Good luck with your sale.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Did it come with those wheels? Those didn't normally come on the Sport variants.

5. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Nooo not Jaff selling up...

6. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Yes, and no.

The car came with the normal black forged wheels that a 2.5 should have. I have my summer tires mounted on those rims.

I bought these rims directly from Tesla...they are a "smoke grey" colour as opposed to the bright silver ones...the smoke grey rims were all Tesla Canada had in stock when my car was delivered ( December 2010)...I didn't want to wait for the next shipment of silver ones to come in.

7. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Getting old David, getting old...:crying::wink:

8. bart513

bart513 Member

I'm interested in the forged wheels Jaff...

9. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

In some ways those dark base wheels are a "collectors item", as they said that finish was a production mistake, and quickly switched it out, but some people actually prefer them and they were only available for a limited time.

I like the way they look, but suspect that they may weight a bit more than the original wheels that came on your car.
    (The "Sport wheel" is apparently "forged" and the base wheel is apparently "Cast". Forged wheels tend to be lighter/stronger...)

10. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

We'll have to see how this goes Bart...pretty hard to break out if the buyer wants them...if not, I'll certainly let you know!

11. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

TEG, now that you mentioned that, I do remember the Ranger who came out to install them saying something about the smoke grey colour being a mistake...I do prefer the look with the black wheels though...it ties in with the white body & exterior CF trim well...

12. bart513

bart513 Member

Thanks for keeping me in mind Jaff.

13. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Car sold.

14. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Jaff, congrats on your quick sale! Impressive. Please encourage the new owner to post about his "first drive"' experience on TMC.

I hope you will be in another Tesla soon.

15. Roadrunner13

Roadrunner13 Member

Happy to see you succeed in such a quick sale, but sad to loose a fellow Canadian roadster owner and forum contributor!
    I guess, I'll keep on seeing you on the S forum from now on.

Worst, am I right to suspect yours will be leaving our country? (with such a low US/CAN$ rate)

16. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

I'll still be around RR...we are picking up another Model S this Monday...you might see my old Roadster around as it will be serviced by the Montreal store...the new owner lives in the Ottawa area.

17. Roadrunner13

Roadrunner13 Member

I'll sure keep an eye out for your beauty at the SC! Happy to see it stay on this side of the border.
    Congrats on your new S! Looking forward to see pictures!