Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White

Offered at $80,000 USD

My 2010 2.5 Roadster Sport is in excellent condition save some driver's seat wear on the piping...about 58,000 miles (94,000 kms) ...full CF interior & exterior + complete "Carbon One" CF door sills ($1,100) & CF door handle pulls. ($300 USD).

The car also has the extended warranty on both the battery & the remainder of the car ($13,125 CAD).
This warranty is effective until Dec 17, 2016, or 120,000 kms, which ever comes first.

The car also has the upgraded (Tesla) Xenon headlamps. (2,600 CAD)

The car also has the Tesla sound reduction kit ($2,650 CAD)

Most of the car has the ?clear bra? paint protection wrap (not just the nose that Tesla wrapped from stock). ($2,200 CAD)

The car also has the Carbotech A6 brake pads ($300. USD).

I replaced the silver stock wheel bolts with black BMW bolts ($100 CAD).

The side and rear windows are tinted to the Ontario legal limit 30% ($200 CAD).

The PEM was replaced under warranty in October of 2013.

I have the Tesla CF hard top ($5,000. CAD), hard top storage bag ($250. USD), two soft tops (one is brand new, never been used ($1, 073 CAD)), and the indoor car cover ($350. CAD) ...the HPC ($1,950. CAD), the spare? 15 amp charge cable, the Roadster Mobile connector with the NEMA 14-50 / 6-50 / 5-15 connectors (these two extra adapters total $200. CAD) + 2 of Henry Sharp's Can Jr. ($1,400. CAD)

I also have 2 sets of rims, the black forged ones that came standard on the Sport Models, + the cast aluminum (standard) rims (rims $1,000. CAD) on which my snow tires are mounted.

I installed a Blackvue DR500GW-HD dashcam, and a NETGEAR 763S LTE Mobile Hotspot Aircard (so the Roadster is it?s own Hotspot).

I also installed the OVMS unit ($150. USD), and have the Pickit II toolkit ($35. USD).

I also upgraded the stereo to a Parrot Asteroid, replaced all of the speakers with Morel Hybrids, added a Kicker subwoofer to the passenger side footwell, and installed two Fosgate amps to run the new system installed cost of the stereo & dash cam ($4,491 CAD). I power the new system by way of a Lithium Ion Smart battery (50ah...$700 USD) in the trunk of the car...I also have a spare 40ah smart battery ($580. USD) and an 7ah smart battery ($150. USD) ...I also have a 12v 15a Lithium Pro battery charger ($230 USD) for the sound system?s batteries.

List Date: 3/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport Arctic White
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $80,000.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

e6f6533b-39f7-4f7e-876b-4a3c6d047ceb.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, and no.

The car came with the normal black forged wheels that a 2.5 should have. I have my summer tires mounted on those rims.

I bought these rims directly from Tesla...they are a "smoke grey" colour as opposed to the bright silver ones...the smoke grey rims were all Tesla Canada had in stock when my car was delivered ( December 2010)...I didn't want to wait for the next shipment of silver ones to come in.

Did it come with those wheels? Those didn't normally come on the Sport variants.

I bought these rims directly from Tesla...they are a "smoke grey" colour as opposed to the bright silver ones...the smoke grey rims were all Tesla Canada had in stock when my car was delivered ( December 2010)...I didn't want to wait for the next shipment of silver ones to come in.

In some ways those dark base wheels are a "collectors item", as they said that finish was a production mistake, and quickly switched it out, but some people actually prefer them and they were only available for a limited time.

I like the way they look, but suspect that they may weight a bit more than the original wheels that came on your car.
(The "Sport wheel" is apparently "forged" and the base wheel is apparently "Cast". Forged wheels tend to be lighter/stronger...)

TEG, now that you mentioned that, I do remember the Ranger who came out to install them saying something about the smoke grey colour being a mistake...I do prefer the look with the black wheels though...it ties in with the white body & exterior CF trim well...

In some ways those dark base wheels are a "collectors item", as they said that finish was a production mistake, and quickly switched it out, but some people actually prefer them and they were only available for a limited time.

I like the way they look, but suspect that they may weight a bit more than the original wheels that came on your car.
(The "Sport wheel" is apparently "forged" and the base wheel is apparently "Cast". Forged wheels tend to be lighter/stronger...)

Happy to see you succeed in such a quick sale, but sad to loose a fellow Canadian roadster owner and forum contributor!
I guess, I'll keep on seeing you on the S forum from now on.

Worst, am I right to suspect yours will be leaving our country? (with such a low US/CAN$ rate)

Happy to see you succeed in such a quick sale, but sad to loose a fellow Canadian roadster owner and forum contributor!
I guess, I'll keep on seeing you on the S forum from now on.

Worst, am I right to suspect yours will be leaving our country? (with such a low US/CAN$ rate)

I'll still be around RR...we are picking up another Model S this Monday...you might see my old Roadster around as it will be serviced by the Montreal store...the new owner lives in the Ottawa area.