2010 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.0 #613
Vehicle includes 3.0 R80 Battery upgrade!!
(See Window sticker photo above for full option list)
Current miles: ~6,500
MSRP was $150,650
Over $180,000 total invested!! ($29k 3.0 battery!)
Picked this up two months ago from original owner. It had ~4,500 miles at that time. My friend and I documented our drive from Florida to Ohio in the car. You can see that blog post here:
ROAD TRIP: From Florida to Ohio in a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport 3.0
- Lowest mile 3.0/R80 currently on market
- Fully loaded car, ALL the carbon options
- Single owner car till I snagged it two months ago
- Brand new Continental Sport tires
- Clear bra (PPF) entire front of car
- Ceramic coating / Paint corrected
- Most pristine original Roadster I’ve seen in a long time— no flaws. Original owner had a climate controlled garage!
- CAC 195, 214 std charge - haven’t range charged in a while
Originally picked this up on a whim because the opportunity and timing were perfect. My wife subsequently fell in love with the car. However she doesn’t have the time to enjoy it and we want to consolidate sports cars. My loss is someone else’s gain— I’m going to sell this and my Audi R8 and have my eyes on a few cars. Need to slim the collection.
Hard to price such a car as it’s lower mileage and the 3.0/R80 make it unique compared to others on the market. Don’t plan to list it anywhere else for starters here only— we’ll see what happens.
$80,000 ... serious offers considered