Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster Sport with R80 3.0 Battery Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View media item 120228
CHECK OUT OVER A DOZEN FULL SIZE PHOTOS IN THIS ALBUM:
CLICK HERE > > > > 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport R80

2010 Tesla Roadster Sport
with R80 Battery Pack Upgrade in 2016

VIN #
5YJRE1A3XA1000613
Current Mileage: 10,850 miles
Car is located in Beachwood, Ohio 44122

SALE PRICE --- $75,000 or best offer!

Battery Heath:
CAC # 189.49

FULL Range Charge:
315 miles

STANDARD Range Charge:
209 miles

See album for window sticker. Car was ~$151,000 FULLY LOADED
See album for copy of R80 3.0 Battery Upgrade $29,000 performed by original owner in 2016
Over $180,000 invested in this car!

Extras included:
- Car cover with charge port openings (allowing car to be stored + charged same time)
- Two (2x) 110v OEM charge cables
- One (1x) 220v OEM Charge Cable
- CAN JR (J1772) and CAN SR (HPWC) Charging Adapters ($1,500+ value!)
- Three (3x) Total Keys for the car
- OVMS 3.0 Module Installed (for remote access and other features/benefits)
- Pioneer SPH-10BT Radio Upgrade (original radio included too!)
- Recently installed Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires in excellent condition!
- And much, much more! (all original receipts, manuals, etc)

Ownership Notes:
- Original owner was retired race car driver living in West Palm Beach, Florida
- He sold the car to me in Summer 2018 with 4,390 miles (drove less than 500 miles per year)
- As the 2nd owner, I then drove the car home to Ohio -- See blog post link below:
- ROAD TRIP: From Florida to Ohio in a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport 3.0
- Had full paint correction + ceramic coating + paint protection film .... see blog post below:
- REVIEW: Custom Shields – Protecting the Tesla Roadster
- Kept car for summer, then sold it to a forum member in Kansas City, Missouri
- He put a few hundred miles on car, then sold it back to me (what can I say, I missed owning it!)
- This makes me both the 2nd and 4th owner of the car!
- Drove car home to Ohio from Missouri, adding another ~900 miles on the car
- Of the current mileage, more than 50% of it was put on by me, and ~25% of it was "road trip" driving!
- Car is in AMAZINGLY perfect shape, with great battery health-- this car needs nothing!

Let me put it this way....
- you wont find another R80 3.0 battery pack upgraded Roadster in this great of shape!
- you rarely find Roadster SPORT trim cars with ALL the Carbon Fiber options like this one! ($150k new)
- and to find a combo of a SPORT plus R80 3.0 battery with this good of health and low miles? VERY RARE!
- this car is going to go up in value ... but independent of that, its just a downright BLAST to drive!!

Finances at home and my business are forcing me to consider the sale of this car. I'm posting it here for now but in the coming days/weeks might also list it on AutoTrader or similar sites. Will consider ANY reasonable offers but I'm not going to just give the car away! Serious inquiries only please. Send me a private message if interested, thank you!

I’ve had interest from someone locally — but, they are dragging their feet. I’ve got a good feel for what this car might go for wholesale from dealers— so as such my asking price is flexible — but not by ridiculous amounts.

Anyone interested? Serious offers being considered!

Sent you a PM.

ALL PM’s have been responded to—- hope to find a nice home for this car, but equally happy to keep it till next Spring if I can.

Thanks Ari,
It’ll be in good hands:)
B4B1CCA3-ACE6-40A1-81BE-6E7819772F7B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: arijaycomet