TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

2010 Tesla Roadster Sports #774 (Black), and #854 (Red). Original owner motivated to sell!

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Preston Miller, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Preston Miller

Mar 17, 2016
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Listing two 2010 Roadster Sports for sale. Both cars are being sold by the original owner. Well cared for, low miles, and still practically new! Two of the most pristine Roadster Sports on the market.

Roadster #774 (Black) has 2200 miles on it, Black metallic exterior with black leather. Comes with soft top, 110v and 220v chargers. It gets about 175-mile range on a standard charge. Asking $77,000.

Roadster #854 (Red) has 3200 miles on it, with all of the options available at the time! Radiant Red Metallic exterior with red and black executive leather upgrade, interior and exterior carbon fiber upgrades and Tesla paint armor. HV battery was replaced by Tesla's Dallas service center in December 2014 to correct a battery drain issue. It gets about 180-190 mile range on a standard charge. Comes with black hardtop, soft top, and both 110v and 220v chargers. Asking $92,000.

You can see more pictures on the Panjo listing - 2010 Tesla Roadster Sports #774 (Black), and #854 (Red). Original owner motivated to sell!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and i'll do my best to answer them.

DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0023.JPG
    • Love x 3