Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2011 Lotus Evora 2+2 For Sale or Trade on a Tesla S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my beautiful 2011 Lotus Evora 2+2, with only 18,340 miles. Also posting here to trade to a Tesla Model S.
20181210_182417.jpg
DSC01042.JPG
DSC01019.JPG
DSC01042.JPG
20181210_182417.jpg
Black exterior/ black leather interior. Located in Albuquerque NM. I have owned this amazing car for about 4 years now. I bought it from the original owner who was a close friend of mine before he moved to New York. He had a new dashboard installed under factory warranty in about 2014. Since I've owned the car, I have had all of the yearly maintenance and service performed by the local Lotus dealership (which is no longer here in Albuquerque) or my local mechanic. It has a clean New Mexico Title, and has never been in an accident. It has been a "sunday" driver around town and short day trips. I actually drove the car daily (weather permitting) for about a year before we had a baby. Everything on the car works as designed, car drives wonderfully and there are no known issues except an airbag light that the dealership fixed but the light came back on. I think it just needs to be cleared. This Lotus has been the absolute best sports car from the factory that I have ever owned and will be sad to see it go.

Highlights: This 2011 Lotus Evora has a near flawless glossy black exterior paint that I had a professional ceramic coating applied, with a black leather interior. It features the 2+2 interior layout, complete with Recaro front sport bucket seats, bluetooth, GPS navigation, HD radio, rear-view camera, and 7-inch Kenwood touchscreen display. The car also comes with the Sport pack, rear diffuser, higher rev limiter, oil cooler, cross-drilled brakes, and optional sport ratio gearbox. Bi-xenon headlamps, Eibach/Bilstein suspension, and AP 4-piston brakes are all standard. It will come with the original owner's manual and two key fob's. Here is a comprehensive list of what the car has: 3.5L V6 N/A engine 6 spd manual transmission with sport ratio. 18 front and 19" classic silver premium wheels. Almost new tires, Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R with wider than factory 245's front and 285's rear. Aftermarket Top Speed Pro 1 performance sport exhaust (I still have the original muffler as well) fog/driving lamps, retractable power mirrors, rear spoiler, air conditioning, CD player, GPS navigation, Bluetooth, hands free bluetooth phone , keyless entry, leather Recaro seats, power door locks, power windows, rear defog, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, tire pressure monitor air bags anti-lock brakes, back up camera, traction control, cross drilled brakes, starshield clear bra, sport mode sport ratio gearbox. Asking $42000 obo. Call or Text 505-400-4367.

Attachments

• DSC01039.JPG
    DSC01039.JPG
    573.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00914.JPG
    DSC00914.JPG
    592 KB · Views: 107