Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2011 red Roadster 2.5 Sport. Impeccable condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like DlBarns is somehow making money off of emails / calls he receives...o_O

I think you're right, every one of his posts appear to be like spam, low balling owners, even ads that say FIRM on the price. Only a robot would have enough time for this crazy non-sense:

DlBarns

I had to take a picture of the post, TMC doesn't allow me to display so many via cut and paste :) ...there's many more than what I posted.
Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 1.48.51 PM.png

And there's many many more, his responses scrolled way off my screen.

lowballers.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, wiztecy! Well done. His posts have been driving me nuts.

OP - sorry to hear about the health issues. Wishing you a rapid and full recovery.

I just glanced at your shift.com listing. You car is beautiful. Nice options, low miles. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks, wiztecy! Well done. His posts have been driving me nuts.

OP - sorry to hear about the health issues. Wishing you a rapid and full recovery.

I just glanced at your shift.com listing. You car is beautiful. Nice options, low miles. Good luck with your sale!
Thanks. It goes against my nature but the best way to respond to him is to ignore him. I would like to keep this thread about the car and not him

Looking at the shift.com ad again, I am impressed with this Roadster, low miles, extra carbon fiber trim in the interior, awesome wheels, seems like a great price for a 2.5 Sport.

TMC member @DlBarns is a car flipper. He buys cars as cheaply as possible and then resells them. He is not buying them for personal use. That said, there is nothing illegal about that. On TMC he seems to be focused on Roadster, haven't noticed him posting about Model S for sale. I do wish he would simply PM all the TMC sellers he wants to contact, but he seems to prefer to post his lowball offers, and then can get agitated if the seller won't respond to him. In some cases, like the Roadster that @Chickenlittle is selling, the seller directed him to shift.com, the company handling the sale, but @DlBarns didn't like that either (shift.com of course has to add some markup to make money on the sale).
I think you're right, every one of his posts appear to be like spam, low balling owners, even ads that say FIRM on the price. Only a robot would have enough time for this crazy non-sense:

DlBarns

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: DeedWest
This vehicle is absolutely flawless, and everything I WISH I could get in my next Roadster, If it doesn't sell at $76,000, I'll lose my faith in humanity once again. (also tempted to sell non-essential organs for this)

• Funny
Reactions: Cowby