TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

2011 Roadster 2.5 #1196, Thunder Gray, 18K miles, $88K firm

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by finout, Nov 27, 2012.

1. finout

finout Member

Jan 5, 2011
    This is one of the last Roadsters, manufactured in 2011. It has just over 18,000 miles on it. I have 10-20 days to sell this car, or I'll be trading it in for my Model S.

I am selling this for $88,000 firm. That is slightly higher than Tesla's trade-in estimate with Colorado's sales tax added in.
    Tesla indicates that their pre-owned price on this car will be $95,000.

The best place to see pictures and details is on my ebay listing:

Tesla : Roadster 2.5 Supercar - Convertible + Hard Top in Tesla | eBay Motors

I truly apologize if this seems obnoxious: While a test drive is not out of the question, I will need to first see a cashier's check for $88,000, indicating intention to finalize the sale immediately after. You won't find anything wrong with it;and if you do, it's still fully covered by warranty.
    I'm really only interested in selling the car to someone who has already decided to buy a Tesla Roadster and thinks $88,000 is a reasonable price.

Email me through the TMC contact page if you are interested, or respond to this thread with contact info.