Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2011 Roadster for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2.5 Black -on- Black Roadster with 19,800 miles for sale. Service records available along with the options including matching roof (pictured in its cover next to garage door), door sills, all owners' manuals, extra key, original invoice($130,000+ including options purchased after sale). Due to health reasons, I am unable to keep this beautiful, pristine classic. Go to:TESLA - Google Drive for photos. $79,000.

This is VIN 1273, non-sport, if anyone is curious.

For prospective buyers, do you have the current battery's CAC value?
Thanks for your interest. I must admit that I do not have the CAC, but perhaps you could calculate from the standard ideal 178 miles(which is the value I use for normal charging) and 225 miles which is the fully charged "range" mode. Hope that helps...

Thanks for your interest. I must admit that I do not have the CAC, but perhaps you could calculate from the standard ideal 178 miles(which is the value I use for normal charging) and 225 miles which is the fully charged "range" mode. Hope that helps...
The ideal miles at full charge can vary greatly based on the current of the charge. Are you using a 30, 40 or 70 amp 220v charger? Or are you charging with a 110v outlet? It's the numbers you provided, th CAC is probably in the 140's. It would be helpful to pull the logs and see the actual CAC and if there are any recent warning messages.

The ideal miles at full charge can vary greatly based on the current of the charge. Are you using a 30, 40 or 70 amp 220v charger? Or are you charging with a 110v outlet? It's the numbers you provided, th CAC is probably in the 140's. It would be helpful to pull the logs and see the actual CAC and if there are any recent warning messages.

I use a 220Volt/30 amp charging outlet.