TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2011 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by PFGmiter, Dec 10, 2014.

1. PFGmiter

PFGmiter Member

2011 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5

The Tesla 2011 Roadster Sport 2.5 updates its premier Zero-Emission Electric Convertible by featuring freshened styling and equipment to create the Ultimate Driving Experience, especially for electro enthusiasts! The 2011 Roadster goes 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds, 245 miles per charge, and is CA Carpool lane accessible (through January 1, 2019). Compared to earlier models, the 2011 Roadster 2.5 wears a new front fascia with a revised grille opening, aerodynamic winglets, and extra vents ahead of the front wheels, as well as a restyled rear diffuser. According to Jake Holmes of Car and Driver, Tesla reported a revision in this 2011 Sport 2.5 (versus earlier models) to the power-control hardware improved hot-weather performance -- making it ideal for daily SoCal commuting as well as weekend getaways to the High Desert.

This silver Roadster with black interior has been tricked out with $2k of soundproofing to complement the Sport 2.5?s bevy of cockpit sound insulation and linings. This Roadster is provided with a soft and hard top (an additional $4k upgrade) as well as a Car Cover. This fully loaded Roadster also features the Tech Package (complete bluetooth integration), navigation and a backup camera, and sport suspension. This Roadster, with roughly 38,000 miles, is in excellent condition, never been in an accident, and has a clean title with a Single Owner.

Upgrade Your Life: Contact the Owner of this Tesla 2011 Roadster Sport 2.5 by email or phone to arrange a test drive today!

List Date: 12/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $118,228.01

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    GA3UcxT53mBT.JPG
    ZFGEAzEBa5g0.JPG
    n1wqWcKf0nKA.JPG
    G1GbnjBwfcG7.JPG
    zG7nJyBddhNE.JPG
    pJwkKGZ3uzaA.JPG
    gPB5s5wK4RG2.JPG
    tp7jtWbDyw5k.JPG
    SfjznfxrmrWv.JPG
    wXnST6Raww15.JPG

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

You wrote: ÌŽLŒLH\ÛH›ØYÝ\ˆÜÜ￾‹￾VËÕT“

Most of your ad is gibberish. No price shown, and no photos.

3. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

Glad you saw it, too. I was afraid I was experiencing some kind of dissociative event...

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

5. palmer_md

palmer_md Member

$112k ? I'll spend a few $ more and get the P85D, or a his and hers set of Roadsters.

6. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

38,000 miles?!? That's really high mileage for that asking price.

7. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link to the eBay ad, which states the car has "Side Airbags" and "Power Seats" which of course it does not. Just another commercial seller who copy pastes their standard text into an ad without bothering to verify anything.

The car does have lots of good stuff, Sport version with adjustable suspension, added sound insulation and hardtop,methought no extra carbon fiber trim.

It is priced way above market, however. Eventually the seller will realize that. For that asking price you could buy two 1.5's.

8. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Obviously the wife asked him to sell it, at that price and mileage he can say "Honey, I tried selling it and had zero interests in it!"

Or possibly he thinks this is a very unique Roadster out of them all since it has "side airbags".

9. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#9 TEG, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    That eBay ad was a relisting, and it is listed at a higher price than the original one where it failed to sell.
    (Not sure why they didn't lower the price now.)

10. nitrochino

nitrochino Member

What's your CAC? I sold mine for $40K less this summer. CAC at the time was 157 and change.

11. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

I believe this was a technical glitch on our end. Now resolved.