Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 - 2020 Model S wiper Blade refill and cabin air filter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've not purchased them other than through a Tesla service center, so no other direct suggestions. However, you might want to be more specific than just 2016 Model S. The first refresh happened mid 2016, so distinction of the original black oval nose or the revised front fascia. If the photo is your car, then I think you have the latter 2016 refresh version, but especially the cabin air filter, with the introduction of biohazard, but be different between the models.

I've not purchased them other than through a Tesla service center, so no other direct suggestions. However, you might want to be more specific than just 2016 Model S. The first refresh happened mid 2016, so distinction of the original black oval nose or the revised front fascia. If the photo is your car, then I think you have the latter 2016 refresh version, but especially the cabin air filter, with the introduction of biohazard, but be different between the models.
Yes my car is a June 2016 build. It has the bio hazard option