Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

2012-2020 | Model S/X Wireless Phone Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If are looking for a wireless phone charger for your Tesla Model S / X, Here has a Tesla phone holder that also have function of wireless phone charger.
1679639309489.png

The C Rev is the current part.
Just received my Wireless charger adapter from Tesla parts. It was a Rev B item, not a Rev C. Apparently Rev C parts are extremely hard to come by (only a couple units in the California-USA area). The Rev B unit I recieved cost $125 (+tax) and was a perfect fit into the 2017 center console. I have an Casemate iPhone 13 MagSafe case which fits just right into the spring loaded phone holders. Not sure it's suitable for larger cases, YMMV.

I have also ordered the Greenmission Wireless assembly for comparison. The cost is ony $4 more but is more flexible in terms of what it can charge (in theory, any Qi compatable phone incl. earbud charging cases). This one will go in my 2012 car that has been retrofitted with the 2020 center console. I'll report back when that one arrives.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: brainhouston
I like both wireless chargers.

The OEM one can be a tight fit for larger phones (which I do not have) but, as usual with Tesla gear, this fit and finish perfectly integrates with the existing console lid.

It would appear as though the aftermarket one more easily accepts larger phones. Since there are no built-in side holders; there are no size limitations.

As mentioned before, the cable for the OEM version is almost too thick for the cable raceway under the rubber mat and care is needed when installing. While this is a non-issue with the a/m’s thinner cable.

Tesla OEM version (1546873-00-B):
IMG_0306.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

Aftermarket:

IMG_0303.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
That’s a great price for a used one. Found one listed on eBay for well over $500. However, price aside, either one will suit your wireless charging needs. So if you cannot get your hands on OEM, A/M works great too. And shipping is from TX, so delivery to Cont. US is fairly quick.
Oh, I’m even using the stock MCU USB receptacle instead of the A/M recommended 12V acc. outlet with a USB adapter. Works fine for my charging needs.