Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Certified Model S P85 #246 - Signature Red - LIKE NEW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DeedWest

2008 VP & 2011 2.5 Sport
Feb 5, 2014
Dallas, TX
Exactly as listed, I've decided to sell my CPO Signature Red P85. As a severely honest previous Roadster owner, I'm simply not in love with the car as I was with the Roadster, and am pursuing finding my dream Roadster once again. I received an offer I couldn't refuse on my previous Roadster, and in turn, the new owner got me into this Model S (I could not find another Roadster at the time).

I am also an increasingly busy touring musician, so this car simply won't get the attention it deserves. Below, I have attempted to list every option and detail available. Feel free to PM me with ANY and ALL questions you may have.

I'm not sure you can find another Signature Red Model S in this new of condition mechanically. The battery, drivetrain, wheels, tires, panoramic roof, and lighting are all NEW. Essentially, the vehicle is in new mechanical shape, as the two most strained components (battery & drivetrain) were replaced before CPO delivery. The car is number 246 of 1,200 Signature Model S made. If I weren't touring and financially able to own this AND a Roadster, I'd keep it just for the sake of myself being an extreme Tesla nerd and wanting a collector's car.

The exterior paint is in fantastic shape considering the mileage, with a few minor nicks on the hood from rocks, and a few around the car. All could be fixed quickly. Anything over 3/4 of an inch was repainted by Tesla's CPO program before delivery.

The interior is the greatest part. I have not seen a single bit of wear & tear in the interior that I am aware of. Even the leather on the driver's seat hardly looks like it's been used for 49K miles.

VIN: S00246
Mileage: 49,300

Factory Options List:

- 2012 P85 Signature Performance
- Signature Red Paint
- 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
- Black Performance Interior
- Carbon Fiber Decor
- Gloss Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- All-Glass Panoramic Roof
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High-Fidelity Sound
- Supercharging
- Twin Chargers

- Certified Pre-Owned Warranty: 50,000 Miles; Effective 42,901 - 92,901 miles. Covers EVERYTHING. Transferable.

- UNLIMITED Miles Battery and Drivetrain Warranty until 2020.

- 4 New Continental Extreme DWS tires added at 43,025 miles. Excellent tread.

- New 'D' Version Battery Installed before CPO delivery. 242 Miles Rated Range at 90%. 271 Miles Rated Range at 100%. Battery shows near 100% original health.

- Drivetrain replaced before CPO delivery.

- 21" Wheels freshly powder coated Grey to stock specification, clearing all previous curb rash.

- New Panoramic roof installed in January. Fixed rubbing common with 2012 models.

- New Premium Interior Lighting installed.

- 2012 Signatures included options standard that were later available for extra: Extended Nappa Leather, Premium Interior Lighting, LED Fog Lamps, Lighted Door Handles.

- RARE Signature Red Paint. Only offered on first 1,200 cars. Less than 500 cars estimated with this color.

- Includes Model S 240V Universal Connector, with 110V and J1772 Adapters in carrying bag.

Again, feel free to PM me with any interest whatsoever. I have not decided how I'd like to pursue selling the car, but am happy to entertain options, shipping at buyer's expense and/or a meet in person to view the car if necessary. It is currently located in Dallas, TX.

Asking $65,000.

Here she is...
IMG_6432.jpg

Reactions: GSP and ModelX