TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2012 Mode S P85 signature. $46,000

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MekaRealty, Sep 5, 2017.

1. MekaRealty

MekaRealty Member

For sale is a P85 model S in excellent conditions. I am the second owner as this is my second Tesla. This Tesla has every option offered at the time by tesla. Free lifetime supercharging. Tires new in 11/16 with discount tire warranty. Full metallic tint with front windshield tinted with "air blue 80" clear tint. Extended bumper to bumper warranty to 11/20 available for addition cost.

-performance 85 motor, full charge show 253 miles.
    -Upgrade leather performance interior.
    -Carbon fiber decor.
    -All glass pano roof.
    -Active air suspension.
    -High fidelity studio sound package.
    -Tech package.
    -Twin chargers
    -Rear carbon fiber spoiler.
    -19" grey turbine wheels.
    -Rear facing third row seats.

Text with any questions or more pics. 480-330-9914

Attached Files:

2. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

I thought the extended warranty could only be purchased by the first owner of the car. Has Tesla changed this policy?

3. ACA Man

ACA Man Member

Correct about extended warranty can only purchased by original owner.

4. daustin360

daustin360 Member

#4 daustin360, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    A second (and theoretically 3rd, 4th, etc) owner can purchased the extended agreement. You just cant purchase your vehicle from a 3rd party dealer.

*Edit - IIRC few people have posted that they were able to see the option in their mytesla even after a dealer purchase. Im guessing the way the car was titled (or lack thereof) by the '3rd party' in some cases. YMMV

Private transactions are eligible as long as the car is under the original new car period (4yr/50k)

5. MekaRealty

MekaRealty Member

Just to clarify i currently have the extended warranty of this vehicle good thru 11-2020. But it seemed most people were interested in the vehicle at the lowest price. I can sell w/o warranty and get reimbursed the balance from tesla or sell with existing extended warranty so new owner is covered. The warranty will transfer.