Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

2012 Model S 85 $39,950 OBO

Hello, I'm starting a new thread to update the price in the title. Moderators, feel free to delete the old thread. I’m selling my 2012 Model S 85kwh with blue metallic paint. It has 80,100 miles on it. It was purchased as a CPO. It still has about 14k miles or until 7/19 left on the CPO warranty. It also has the 8yr/unlimited drivetrain warranty left. Here are the options:

Free supercharging
Tech package w/premium lighting & fog lights
Sound studio
Pano roof
Air suspension
Dual chargers (80 amp)
Tesla all-weather mats
Paint protection film on nose
Blackvue DR650S 2 channel dash cams
Laser jammers
Newer Michelin tires

I’m located in the Atlanta/Suwanee/Buford Georgia area. Thank you

IMG_4158.jpeg
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
IMG_4161.jpeg
IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4165.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg

Upvote 0

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC