Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious how this would happen, I hope they adjusted the price accordingly. Usually people looking to buy a CPO P85+ have a pretty good reason for doing so, personally I would have walked away if what I assumed was a P85+ turned out to be a P85.

Yours could have been a post delivery retrofit. Does it have the CF spoiler and 265 series tires in the rear? The owner has to call in to Tesla service for them to push an updated image to the car to show the +, my friend bought a retrofitted P85+ and had to do this.

For me it was fine. I looked for a P85, paid for a P85 and got a P85 with just the + badge added. No harm done. The DS thought about taking the badge off and I told him don't you dare. Now its just a cool story to tell.

Hello everyone,

I have decided to parts out my black model s p85+ after purchasing over $7000 in parts and completing the majority of repairs. Tesla refused to sell any more parts and shut off updates for the car as well as refusing any service including programing a new key fob (the original is lost)
Im located in Phoenix, Arizona.

Everything is being sold! All doors, frunk, trunk, seats, headlights, tail lights, console, dashboard, internal charger, external charger, motor and transmission assembly, air suspension, bumper covers, battery pack
Year 2012, model s, p85+, black

Damage as follows:
-both rear fenders are dented, scratched.
-passenger side mirror has scratch on plastic.

Everything else is working great and in good condition. Batteries hold a great charge, only lost 2 miles in almost 2 months (disconnected aux battery helps a lot).
The car has been stored in a warehouse since the original purchase in april of 2014, no exposure to elements!

Ill will take some general pictures and upload them over the weekend.

Send me a message with what part or parts your looking at buying and Ill get back to you with prices and detailed pictures.

Looking to buy driver side door. If the price is right will also consider buying the passenger side door.