Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Model S P90

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 P90 Originally a P85. New Battery from Tesla in April 2022. Car has 101k Battery has 125 miles. 298 on full charge. 240 on 80% charge. Has the Infotainment upgrade. 21" Black Turbines. White with solid Roof, Black Interior. And Premium connectivity and Unlimited supercharging. $ year warranty on the battery. My biggest question is What do you think I should be asking for it? FWIW everything works as it should. New handles, window regulators, tpms sensors all installed recently. Just curious what y'all think Something like this is worth with the upgrade.

With this being a 2012 and you mentioned the battery was replaced in April, 2022. Which very likely pushed it outside of its original in service date of when the 8yr/Unlimited mileage warranty began. Unless 2012's had a different battery warranty than my current 2015. Did you replace the battery at your expense? If so, what was the cost for that if you don't mind me asking.

And my opinion on price would be somewhere around $42K - $46K. But there are other variables that apply to asking price such as Clean History (no Accidents or major body repairs), overall condition of body, condition of tires, clean title & in hand, etc. GLWS.

Reactions: doc5339
With this being a 2012 and you mentioned the battery was replaced in April, 2022. Which very likely pushed it outside of its original in service date of when the 8yr/Unlimited mileage warranty began. Unless 2012's had a different battery warranty than my current 2015. Did you replace the battery at your expense? If so, what was the cost for that if you don't mind me asking.

And my opinion on price would be somewhere around $42K - $46K. But there are other variables that apply to asking price such as Clean History (no Accidents or major body repairs), overall condition of body, condition of tires, clean title & in hand, etc. GLWS.
This is kind of high. I've been tracking these and I'm seeing asking at high $20s/low $30s, the brand new battery, including the extended 4 year warranty, will probably bring it up higher but if P85D/P85DL are going for $35-45K, not sure how an even older car, out of warranty, without AP could go for the same.

One owner clean title in hand. No accidents and overall likely a 9 out of 10 Condition.

Sold $56,000 Thanks Everyone.
And my $42K - $46K guesstimation was low huh??? 🤨
Congrats on sale. And yeah, prices on our T’s are being driven up again in response to the insane $6 per gallon fuel costs. Which works well and in favor for all those rolling right into another new BEV at the original lowers prices. I’m just patiently waiting on my Lucid Air Grand Touring to be delivered within their window of 1-6 months. But I got lucky at the original $139K price. I believe the same is now $154K. And recently received notice from Rivian that the wife’s R1S is coming up soon. Also at the lower price. Not sure what their version of “soon” is considering their track record thus far. But either way, I’m still hoping that pre-owned prices are still rockin high numbers when either of those are delivered and then it’s time to prep my 15 MS P85D+ to go to a new home.
Again, congrats on sale along with keeping our pre-owned values high. 👍🏼

19k unit price. But 300 roughly on a charge. Hard to find a model s with fusc that gets that range. It sold on fb marketplace in like an hour.
It's crazy that you sold for $56K and it's not even a Dual Motor. So the person just came over with the cash, handed it to you, and then drove home with it? It almost sounds too good to be true. Rock on if it was literally that simple. 🤘

It's crazy that you sold for $56K and it's not even a Dual Motor. So the person just came over with the cash, handed it to you, and then drove home with it? It almost sounds too good to be true. Rock on if it was literally that simple. 🤘
Gets 30 miles more than a p90d and those seem to be selling for low to high 60k's. $10k more seems about right for dual motor option on these models used.