Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 P85 - Pano/Tech - SF Bay Area - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you have it exactly at the right price. I paid just a little more for mine with less miles but about 5 months ago. I think this is the right number for someone to act quickly. Looks like a great car, and I wish I had the 19" cyclone wheels, couldn't get them. Got rid of the 21s that came with my deal and had to spend what I got for those to get new 19 standard. The cyclones give you the look of the 21s yet the performance and durability of the 19s.

That car was probably between $102-110k new I have one like it and the Sticker was $109k

Look, I'll be the first one to say this, unfortunately. But your car is priced perfectly, if not under-priced.
However, since this is a hub for Tesla owners/enthusiasts, you will find the judgment on your price tag with a hint of elitism and over-knowledge.
I use the have the exact same problem at BMW forums when I had my beemers. You're not going to get what you want out of your Tesla here because everyone here will offer you the raw and gritty real value of what your car is worth, instead of up-selling it, like you would in a regular market.
Best of luck to you, but I highly suggest you not try to sell here, and opt for Auto Trader or Cars.com.

Ha det!

-Ronnie

Thanks, guys! Yes, the car retailed for just under $110k using 2012 pricing. The MSRP was $120k according to the 2013-2014 Design Studio.

Ronnie, thank you for your thoughts. Your advice to advertise more widely makes sense. I'll see if I can set up ads across other advertising platforms this week/end.

Pics ahoy.

YOdE02e.jpg

sEaTMfR.jpg

P8rdpIk.jpg

GJUublg.jpg

dU3lpRD.jpg

6ch0oVZ.jpg

ajrRjFF.jpg