Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 P85 w CPO Warranty for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings to all,

I am putting my Model S up for sale since I have an incoming P3D and my wife won’t let me buy a P100D :) The car is in great condition and specs are as follows

2012 Tesla Model S P85

78,xxx Miles

Covered under Tesla’s pre-owned warranty until 8/19 or 100k whichever comes first.

Unlimited mile battery and drive unit warranty until 11/2021

249 Miles on the last full charge

The car is still fast as heck and great to drive.

Grey Metallic Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

21" Grey Wheels

Black Performance Interior

Carbon Fiber Décor

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Supercharger Enabled (Free Lifetime)

Tech Package

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Sound

Exterior

The entire car has been wrapped since it was new (least that is what I was told when I purchased it). The wrap still looks awesome and there are only a few spots where you can tell it is a wrap. The wheels have a couple of curb marks that have been touched up.The nose cone is also a replacement (someone bumped me with their hitch). I will include the original nose cone as well. Overall I would call the exterior and 8/10 but please check out the pics and decide for yourself.

Interior

Great condition as well. There are a few spots where some wear/tear is evident but as a whole I would say it is a 7/10. I have added Evannex Consoles in the front and rear and they are included with this purchase.

Tires

Are (Insert Kind Here) about 2k miles old and have a ton of tread remaining.

I also have a set of winter wheels and tires that will come with the vehicle. They have 30k miles or so and will need to be replaced at the end of this season.

Mechanical

No issue with the car at all. Everything is 100% at this time and covered by the Tesla warranty.

The following things have been replaced by Tesla.

MCU/Screen, Drive axles, Heater, Airbag, 3 door handles (at separate times)

This car does fall under the steering recall and it has been scheduled “awaiting parts.”

Looking to get 44K. DM me if interested and I will provide the VIN and any extra info you would like.

The car is located in Dartmouth, MA.
Gsna+KgwTb60aZkoZ3lfaw.jpg
XMwg+PhCRpK9gbn7nPw%RQ.jpg
g9CcNWk8SnystXy45soJjw.jpg
7qiVDTzTRmeFpocF8uuUlA.jpg
SD8JEUoKRkS0MAJMVHm6Cg.jpg
6gDXAWErRwu01Sj1n%Q%Mw.jpg
9tnyo7sQRk+G7UMMA2LQyQ.jpg
Va+MAa0xRJyfAo6W0K68rg.jpg
vV2HV7GOTxKVA5cOcn+rog.jpg
dzQYQ6rTSAC8vXEq9QBvOA.jpg
Gsna+KgwTb60aZkoZ3lfaw.jpg