Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Rav 4 EV for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lloyd

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2011
San Luis Obispo, CA
IMG_0502.jpg IMG_0503.jpg IMG_0504.jpg IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0508.jpg

White with 29K miles. Perfect condition. You could put this car in a new car showroom and it would be perfect. $25K firm.

For those unfamiliar, this car was produced by a joint venture between Tesla and Toyota as a compliance car for 2012.

Pictures posted.

Last edited:
Given that most of the offers on my 2012 Model S with still over 240 miles range in excellent condition (albeit 98,000 miles) is not getting offers over ~$27k, I would think that $25k for the Rav is gonna be tough. I haven't looked at KBB, but the market is tight on these older EVs right now given the Model 3 rollout.

Given that most of the offers on my 2012 Model S with still over 240 miles range in excellent condition (albeit 98,000 miles) is not getting offers over ~$27k, I would think that $25k for the Rav is gonna be tough. I haven't looked at KBB, but the market is tight on these older EVs right now given the Model 3 rollout.
The supply on the RAV4 EVs is going to be low since there were so few of them built, but the prices at dealerships has been hovering around this point for a while:
Pre-Owned 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV FWD Sport Utility

I was interested in them for a while, but concerns about parts and costs out of warranty (due to how few of them were made) kept me away. That being said, this one looks super clean, good luck with sale OP!

It's only worth your asking price ($25k) with a JdeMO and a 8 or 10 year 125,000 mile Toyota Platinum warranty included. I think you'll be lucky to get $20k on the Central Coast, no matter how perfect it is.

If it never had HOV stickers, it might be worth a little more to someone in the Bay Area or LA area.