Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Signature Red P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 Tesla Model S Signature Red Performance, 85kW battery, 7 seats, Panoramic roof

This is a well-sorted car with all recent service performed by Tesla Sunnyvale. Car was delivered in November 2012 at the factory, and has been driven 80,300 miles since then (lots of trips to Disneyland from Morgan Hill). Carpool stickers included for CA driving.

Color is Signature Red, with black leather (with red piping) seating surfaces, and leather/alcantara throughout. Trim is carbon fiber. Exterior body of the car is excellent with no dings, dents, or damage of any kind. 21” gray wheels have some road rash.

Most recent service was annual (24k mile) service performed in March 2016, which included brand new 21” ContiSilent tires. All possible recalls and upgrades have been performed. New floor mats and window cover included.

Included Options:
* Rear facing kids seats for total of 7 seats
* Ceramic Tinted rear windows
* Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
* Panoramic Roof
* High End Tech Package
* On-Board Maps and GPS Navigation
* Supercharger Enabled and Dual Charger
* Smart Air Suspension
* Memory Seats
* Mirrors and Driver Profile
* Heated Seats
* Power Liftgate
* LED Daytime Running Lights
* LED Cornering Lights
* Auto Retracting Door Handles
* Lighted Door Handles
* Auto Keyless Entry
* Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Trim
* Parcel Shelf
* Premium Interior Lighting
* Fog Lamps
* Paint Armor Protection
* Nappa Leather Trim
* Bluetooth and USB Port Inputs
* HD rear camera
* Carbon fiber spoiler
* Signature package
* new floor mats

KBB on this car is $51k. Willing to sell here on TMC for $47k.

This is Sig 00776. Wholesale value is closer to 42k, and I have a wholesale offer of $42k from a reputable company already. Was obviously hoping to get more seeing as the car was $118k new and just got full annual inspection and brand new tires.

What sort of range degradation have you seen? When I took delivery of my Signature CPO last year with 44,500 miles on it, the car would range charge to 244 miles, which is about an 8% degradation in range. (That's assuming that a range charge's mile estimation is an accurate measure of battery capacity.)

Having spent months carefully looking at prices and specs of cars just like this one at ev-cpo.com I can say that $47k isn't totally unreasonable, if slightly high considering the lack of a warranty. And, in my opinion after owning a very low VIN car (in the low 500s) a warranty is a beautiful thing. Mine has needed a lot of small fixes in the three months I've owned it.

This is Sig 00776. Wholesale value is closer to 42k, and I have a wholesale offer of $42k from a reputable company already. Was obviously hoping to get more seeing as the car was $118k new and just got full annual inspection and brand new tires.

2012 Tesla Model S Signature Red Performance, 85kW battery, 7 seats, Panoramic roof

This is a well-sorted car with all recent service performed by Tesla Sunnyvale. Car was delivered in November 2012 at the factory, and has been driven 80,300 miles since then (lots of trips to Disneyland from Morgan Hill). Carpool stickers included for CA driving.

Color is Signature Red, with black leather (with red piping) seating surfaces, and leather/alcantara throughout. Trim is carbon fiber. Exterior body of the car is excellent with no dings, dents, or damage of any kind. 21” gray wheels have some road rash.

Most recent service was annual (24k mile) service performed in March 2016, which included brand new 21” ContiSilent tires. All possible recalls and upgrades have been performed. New floor mats and window cover included.

Included Options:
* Panoramic Roof
* High End Tech Package
* Smart Air Suspension
* Memory Seats
* Heated Seats
* Power Liftgate
* LED Cornering Lights
* Lighted Door Handles
* Auto Keyless Entry
* Parcel Shelf
* Fog Lamps
* Paint Armor Protection
* Nappa Leather Trim
* HD rear camera
* Carbon fiber spoiler
* Signature package
* new floor mats

Included Options:
* Panoramic Roof
* High End Tech Package
* Smart Air Suspension
* Memory Seats
* Heated Seats
* Power Liftgate
* LED Cornering Lights
* Lighted Door Handles
* Auto Keyless Entry
* Parcel Shelf
* Fog Lamps
* Paint Armor Protection
* Nappa Leather Trim
* HD rear camera
* Carbon fiber spoiler
* Signature package
* new floor mats

Not sure if I'm reading this correctly, nut the car had 24k miles for its most recent service, now it has 80k?