Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla Model 3 18" Aero Factory Wheels and Tires (Only 53 Miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of of a 2021 Model 3 and we replaced the factory Aero wheels.

They were removed with 53 miles on them.

Complete set with Michelin Tires.

Aero covers are also included.

I am in Austin. Texas. You can come see them if you are around this area.

$1,200 pickup here local. If you are somewhere else in the US, let me know and I could ship them, buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1488.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1488.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 83
I just took delivery of of a 2021 Model 3 and we replaced the factory Aero wheels.

They were removed with 53 miles on them.

Complete set with Michelin Tires.

Aero covers are also included.

I am in Austin. Texas. You can come see them if you are around this area.

$1,200 pickup here local. If you are somewhere else in the US, let me know and I could ship them, buyer pays shipping.
Price reduced to $1000.

This is a great deal. A new set of four tires for an Model 3 would be $1000 installed, and this set includes wheels and TPMS.

Only downside for older model 3's is that I think the TPMS system changed for 2021 and they wouldn't be backward compatible. OTOH, if you have a new 2021 and plan to get winter tires, this is a way to get 'free' wheels and TPMS. Even with an earlier model, if you plan to put winter tires on, it would be a dismount/remount anyway and you could swap sensors and sell the 2021 TPMS at that time.

I'd be buying this if I didn't already have winter/summer dedicated wheels and tires.