TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2012 Zero 9DS

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by lolachampcar, Nov 29, 2012.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

My 2013 DS wil being arriving soon so it is time to find a home for my 2012 9DS. It is a 6K mile bike with Avons and no service history apart from recalls. Please PM with your price range if interested as I have NO IDEA what the resale value is :(

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Zero.DS.Sweden

Zero.DS.Sweden New Member

Hi Bill,

I have bought a 2010 DS from a dealer in Pompano Florida and is very happy with Zero. Have you got any bids?

//Håkan

3. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

I also have a 2010 Zero DS and fortunate enough to have Zero located within 10 miles from where I live. Awesome company and great people, I did a random drop by and they showed me their full 2013 lineup as well as invited me back to take all of them out for a ride! Jealous of the 2013's! Curious which battery pack you went for?

For my 2010 DS I made my own rear luggage rack where I can tie down my gym bag and other misc. stuff to. I also went with the Orlieb throw over saddle bags, highly recommend and they work pretty well. Great for food shopping.

4. lolachampcar

No interest in the bike yet :(
    I went for the big battery on the 2013 (like I did on the 2012). I love the bike. It sits next to my S1000RR in the gargage and I always take the Zero. I guess I have finally outgrown sportbikes.

5. Timtim2008

Timtim2008 Member

6. lolachampcar

I'll shoot some.