Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 85kW Model S CPO w/ 65,500 miles - $50K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All - I'm selling my pride and joy, as my company is going to start providing my transportation. It's been an amazing ride and hopefully we'll be back to the world of Tesla sooner rather than later, but for now my wife's Leaf will have to do in terms of sustainable transport.

I purchased my Model S as a CPO last April and it has ~14K of bumper to bumper remaining. It's been an amazing car, and I haven't had any issues with it. I really wish I could keep it, but financially it just doesn't make sense.

Truth in advertising: I just had my car serviced 2 weeks ago and had 2 worn tires replaced. All is well, however there is a large scratch above the front passenger side wheel well, which I will pay to have repaired by a Tesla-approved body shop. No curb rash! I haven't had any service or reliability issues either, however the drive unit was replaced during our last visit to service a few weeks ago. Full charge is at 248 miles without selecting range mode.

Model S 85kW with 65,500 miles
Dolphin Gray
Tech Package (No AP)
Air Suspension
19's
Tan leather
Single Charger
Panoramic Roof
Piano black decor

VIN 04223

Located in Orlando, FL

A few photos on Dropbox - Dropbox - Model S
(My apologies, as it's not been detailed in the photos..)

Will upload and attach more this evening.

Random guess -- but are you in real estate?! Based on those miles driven. Glad to see the S holds up in high miles.
I'm not, surprisingly! Several months ago I accepted a promotion at work, but it requires me to commute to the office in Tampa. The long-term plan is to eventually be back in the Orlando office, but for now it's 168 miles a day, 5 days a week.

its truly been an amazing piece of engineering. I've never had a car so reliable, so consistent, and perfect. It's been truly amazing.