Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Black Model S 85 kWh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Black Model S 85 kWh

Love this car! Getting a "D" Selling my 85 kWh at a 60kWh price. Black with Reus Audio system, small damage on front bumper 31K Miles tech package, sunroof etc. Email with questions Would swap with 21" Grey Turbine Wheels on tires with less than 13K miles for a $750.00 upcharge

List Date: 4/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Black Model S 85 kWh
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $66,500.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

S2jNcY0wRDhZ.JPG
614nEnmNhaHc.JPG
SWg86nGFjCFn.jpg
evfbPN8rpnuh.PNG

They offer two cars that are similar in price. One is Red with no tech and no roof at $1,500.00 and the other is grey for $3.5 K more without Reus audio and without a option to upgrade rims. Plus they don't negotiate price

Thanks

Pre-Owned ModelS | Tesla Motors

Tesla is now offering CPO cars for lo 60's with lo miles and 4 years of ext warranty
makes it difficult on private party sales unless they are 5k less than CPO cars

They offer two cars that are similar in price. One is Red with no tech and no roof at $1,500.00 and the other is grey for $3.5 K more without Reus audio and without a option to upgrade rims. Plus they don't negotiate price

Thanks

think you're only looking at one location
they have 10 different locations once you click on the site
you have options on where to search i saw a bunch of S85's
just FYI i think you're price is pretty realistic but think if offered 60k i'd take it at this point with what's going on with the CPO cars
good luck
sweet car!

Last edited:

Thanks

You do have a point, but that scratch you have is going to cost a LOT to fix. Repairs on Tesla's are not cheap. And the point about warranty is valid too (unless you have a transferable warranty already?) I am literally minutes from you, and interested. But sorta makes it discouraging for buyers to approach if the starting price is nutso. Also the CPO cars (S85's) are IMO overpriced when for little more you can get a P85 CPO. Once the D's show up on CPO's/used market, it will push the prices of S's down another 10K. The specs of 70D are ALMOST the same as S85.
I do wish you luck though.

- - - Updated - - -

As an example consdier this -

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/p07872

Same price as yours, plus 21" wheels, but it's a P85. Has the warranty, and doesn't come with the decorative scratch.
I realize yours has Reus Audio, but (only speaking for myself) - don't care for it. In fact, I'd rather not twiddle with factory electronics :eek:)

Thanks

I think you have this car priced right, especially if you are willing to take a little less. I checked the CPO car list and most of the cars are much more than yours. Someone will find this a pretty good deal. If I was in the market I would probably be very interested. But you could do a much better job of describing the car, and options. Everyone looking will want to see the 90% charge level or even 100% not enough pictures or information to make a good decision.

Last edited:
MORE INFO: Retail $90,100.00 at new.
Pana Roof, Black Napa leather Seats, High Power Home Charging, Tech Package NO upgraded Audio but Reus Audio System

Based on comments I will also send a pic later of dash at full charge. That number has not changed from the first week of ownership