Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Black Tesla Model S P85+ only 25,000 miles, mint $69,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the executor of my friend's estate, I am selling his loaded 2013 Black Model S P85+ with the performance plus and tech packages. It is in excellent condition, extremely well maintained, very clean inside and out, and low miles. Extra set of rims with winter tires, panoramic sunroof, air suspension. Comes with charging port, adapter and accessories. One owner. Clean title. Purchase price was $121,800.
tesla__rightSide.jpeg

As the executor of my friend's estate, I am selling his loaded 2013 Black Model S P85+ with the performance plus and tech packages. It is in excellent condition, extremely well maintained, very clean inside and out, and low miles. Extra set of rims with winter tires, panoramic sunroof, air suspension. Comes with charging port, adapter and accessories. One owner. Clean title. Purchase price was $121,800. View attachment 181735

Sorry for your friend's passing. Is your asking price for his estate $169k for this car (as the title listed the vehicle)? Was the $100k typed in error?

Last edited:
Hi OP - very sorry for your loss of your friend. I gotta be super honest with you though - from a business perspective - I'm not sure I would be starting an ad this way. It's depressing - I look at that car and think about how short life is, how the OP lost his friend, etc. - then I got depressed.

In all seriousness maybe you should leave that part out.

Reactions: CarlitoDoc
Thanks for the advice, I wish I could re-do the post as I really screwed up the price! I am used to craigslist where you can make edits!!! :)

People always ask why someone is selling, so just thought I would be honest up front. Heck, if i could afford the car, I would buy it myself!

Any way to edit the original post?? Thanks again.