TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Bork, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Bork

Bork Member

#1 Bork, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)

Only 1800 miles. This is a Grey exterior with performance black seats and carbon fiber. It was built and delivered in late October 2013. Price was $132k...it literally has every option available to include the 3rd row seats and the yacht floor. After delivery I got the paint corrected, protected, and clear film protections done here ($2,500)...

http://esotericdetail.com/

It came with the 21" performance tires with grey turbine wheels and I purchased the 19' snow tires with rims for $4,000. Each set of tires/rims have approx 900 miles on them.

It is in perfect condition and has been garage kept. To get ahead of the inevitable questions...
    I have the clear title in hand
    I will post pictures as soon as I can but seriously it looks like the other ones
    I am selling it for personal reasons (I don't want to borrow $ when this is paid off sitting in the garage and I have a truck as my daily driver)
    I fully intend to buy another one...yes I know I will lose money on this one...borrowing costs $ too.
    No I won't ship the car to you in Nigeria when you send a check even if your a great guy
    No accidents or issues whatsoever

Thanks for reading...if your serious about a high end car send a message and we can work it out.

Best,
    Brian

List Date: 1/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $119,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. apvbguy

apvbguy Banned

Pictures please

3. Linekinbay

Linekinbay Member

For your sake I hope it's not, but if the car is still available in April, I'll seriously discuss it with you. I plan to buy a new grey P85 with black interior this spring. The "plus" package, big wheels and air suspension were not among the options I picked but I could live with them if agreement could be reached on a price. In the mean time, best of luck with the sale!

4. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

Well that counts me out, good luck with the sale :)

5. Bork

Bork Member

Please note these were taken yesterday and show the 19" snow tires with standard rims. The car also has the 21" grey turbine wheels and performance tires. 20140130_141236.jpg 20140130_141531.jpg

6. Anco

Anco Member

Seriously doubt there will be any interest from Nigeria, as charging would be challenging! Unless you tow a generator perhaps.....

7. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

LOL. Good luck with that. At that price the car wont be available at the end of this week!

As far as Nigeria goes; I spent a lot of time there in my other life. They prefer brightly painted APC's with gun turrets.:smile:

8. Bork

Bork Member

tesla doc redacted 001.jpg I can change the paint and actually have experience installing gun turrets if that will seal the deal.
    I can't get additional pictures to post so here is the build sheet showing the options.

9. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

dear world :wink:

10. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Voluntaryist

Lord Have Mercy :tongue:

11. John Luciano

John Luciano Member

Why selling it in 4 months and 2,000 miles?

12. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

He answered that in the original post.

13. Linekinbay

Linekinbay Member

Sell this thing already! I don't like the temptation.

14. Bork

Bork Member

Linekinbay....I'll drive it to you :)

Brianman....I saw your signature and had to laugh. I often describe my car as a silent rocket ship.

15. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

: )

16. Bork

Bork Member

#16 Bork, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Price reduced to $115,000. Firm.

17. Golightly

Golightly New Member

What's your preferred form of payment? I can most likely come out March 7th weekend (I live in Berkeley, CA) to inspect and pay for the car and then have a transportation company bring it back home.

18. Bork

Bork Member

Golightly,
    Thanks for the interest. I have a gentlemen flying in to see the car today/tomorrow. Since he is flying in I told him I would give him first chance at it. If he passes I would do the same for you and that time frame in your post would work for me. Best,
    Brian

19. Bork

Bork Member

Sale pending.

20. Linekinbay

Linekinbay Member

Great! Congratulations.