TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 Model S, 45,400.00 Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Danteslsa, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

Its 2013 Tesla Model S has 4/50k warranty, 40k miles, tech package, 19s, dark blue on black leather, pano roof. The only issue is that it had a cosmetic repair but does not show on Carfax. Price is 45400 and its in my region so no shipping... thoughts?

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

What battery? Kind of an important thing we need to know.

3. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

sorry, its the 85

4. ada43952

ada43952 Member

5. kev1n

kev1n Member

i would say 45k is fair

i have seen lower

6. KL670

KL670 Member

Timing is key here. It would have been just a fair deal 6 weeks ago but it's decent now. The 4 yr warranty is always nice though

7. meghneel

meghneel Member

I'm hoping you're using either ev-cpo.com or teslainventory.com to check whether what you want and what you get is good. While you're at it, check out my blog here which helps you compare cars with respect to total out the door price (including checking whether they will add transportation fees etc):

How to buy a CPO or New Tesla on the cheap(ish) -- With spreadsheet and script

8. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

using all those websites and comparing. I am in texas and not may cars available in region and there is always a shipping fee for cali/ny/FL cars of 2000. the biggest thing for me is warranty for 4/50k as I know that I will only drive 12k a year so will get coverage for 4 full years.

• Like x 1
  9. scottycs

scottycs Member

I would say its slightly high. I would want air suspension and premium sound for that price.