TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2013 Model S 60, Early VIN P04761 - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KJennerator, Jul 26, 2015.

1. KJennerator

KJennerator Member

#1 KJennerator, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    2013 Model S 60, Early VIN P04761

This is an early 2013 Tesla Model S 60, VIN P04761.
    Odometer: 45,225 Miles
    Driven lightly and efficiently by older gentleman. Average energy usage at 270 Wh/Mile.
    Specs:
    -Trailer Hitch installed by a Tesla Service Center (Torklift EcoHitch). This is a hidden hitch. The receiver can be removed very easily.
    -Latest Generation Door Handles that don't have issues, were upgraded.
    -Supercharging Enabled
    -Piano Black Decor
    -Multi-Pattern Black Mesh Seats
    -White Paint
    -Body Color Roof
    -Parking Sensors installed/retrofitted in 2014 ($5000)
    -Tech Package (Power Lift Gate, LED Fog Lights, LED Turning Lights, Xenon Headlights, Premium Interior Ambient Lighting, Lighted Door Handles)
    -Active Air Suspension
    -Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
    -Upgraded rear seat belt housing that doesn't snag on the two rear side seat belts when pulling on them (Courtesy of Tesla Service).
    -Upgraded to new generation air conditioning system.
    -Standard 19 inch Rims. Two spare rims. One of the spare rims has a mounted tire.
    -All Weather Tesla Floor Mats
    -Extended Warranty (Extra 4 years on top of original 4 year warranty, or an extra 125,000 miles)

List Date: 7/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S 60, Early VIN P04761
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    e0fcf754-3c22-4095-9d3b-57e4b0c94b4b.jpg
    bab6c8b5-c288-4f14-8126-5b887309226c.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Model S 60, Early VIN P04761

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2. strengthcoach4

What is the new generation air conditioning system? I have a 2013 VIN 3XXX. Sorry to go off topic

3. KJennerator

KJennerator Member

I'm not entirely sure. My mom bumped a curb in the front right of the bumper...they ended up replacing the radiator for some ungodly reason, but while they were at it apparently updated the system to a newer rev? I'm sure the AC system in a brand new model s isn't exactly the same as one off the line in early 2013. Why does everyone mask their VIN with 3XXX?

4. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Regarding the AC, there was an acoustic "blanket" that Tesla Service added as a retrofit to early systems to reduce the noise from the compressor when it's very hot out. I had this done to my early VIN 3552. Not sure if that's what was involved here.

5. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

There was an update to the radiator pumps. The old ones were failing early. The new pumps I believe provide more flow as well.

6. strengthcoach4

Ah ok. I had the blanket and the pumps done. I don't mean to mask my VIN. I just simply don't remember what it is. It's in the 3000's.